Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: anyone heard from vaping cobra lately

anyone heard from vaping cobra lately

sent a message twice from the site message box, no reply..
    has anyone been in touch in the last few days?

AVF Regular
    I'm going to be going to his shop in a few days ill be able to tell you if he's still around.

AVF Regular
    I messed up an order and he got back to help me fix it. He mentioned they have been swamped with orders and he is getting some additional help for the weekend and next week to catchup. The website also says upto 3 business days to process orders at the moment.

Sux being popular
    margyb, Aliyah and sc_rufctr like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzmiguel View Post
    sent a message twice from the site message box, no reply..
    has anyone been in touch in the last few days?
    As CC says, I think he's just flat out at the moment. You could ring the shop?

AVF Regular
    Popped in today..Didn't have time for a chat was very busy.

Now I realise these guys are really busy. But I placed an order on Monday and had some emails regarding delivery yesterday. I logged on this morning and they appear to have updated their website. Looks good too.

However I have just tried to check on the status of my order and there is nothing there. I have tried to check all of the options such as completed ,failed, declined. Nothing.
    I think the update of their website has maybe changed some info regarding orders.

I am going to attempt calling them until someone answers. My issue is that I placed an order with Mt Baker Vapors on last Friday and received my stuff at 3pm yesterday via FedEx.
    Vaping Cobra are only about 100k's away and I am struggling with the fact that I may not see anything til next Tuesday.
    Not complaining about the fact that they are busy, I think that's great cos it means that their product is good.
    But customer service is still important in my experience. We shall see how this pans out.

Update: Got an email at 5pm yesterday to say that order has been filled and posted. Checked tracking number with express post and its "in Transit" Now it really is in the hands of the postal gods.
    A thank you to Vaping Cobra.
    Last edited by Tigmann; 17-04-14 at 08:38 AM.

In case anyone was wondering...

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Vaping Cobra will be closed from Friday 18th April 2014 and reopening on Monday 28th April 2014.

Any orders received after Wednesday 16th April 2014 will not be processed until after we return.
    Orders made from the 18th till the 25th will receive a 15% dicsount on hardware.

Geez VK and VC both down in the same week, and me on my last battery (2 died last week) and my m-i-l on one of my very old original stardusts I had to lend her, as I had no other spare gear Had a large order to do last night to VK and they are down, so went to VC and they are down.

I made an order with VC on Thursday, the 17th. I'm not saying the "pop up" announcing the closure wasn't there at the time, but I certainly didn't see it. Could have been a browser issue, it will take some pop ups and ignore others. At any rate, I had no idea they were going on holiday. And of course, the 17th is the day after they were processed and the day before any discount kicked in, so just my luck. Anyway, being clueless, I thought maybe the Easter/Anzac holidays were delaying the post, but when I ordered something off Ebay 6 days after making the VC order and got it on the 27th, I thought I'd check back with them. By this time (10 days after placing the order) I had came up with something else I wanted, so I sent a message to see if they could add. I received a reply on the 28th saying due to paypal regulations they couldn't. Fair enough, but I needed this urgently but wasn't ready to make another order (and pay another round of postage) yet, so I asked on the 28th if they could just make a swap for another flavor of equal value on my order. I haven't heard back, so thought I'd go to the website today and see the status of my order. The website says "sorry, the store is temporarily closed.

Yesterday evening when I still hadn't gotten a reply, I ordered the stuff that was urgent from another vendor, so already half the order will be redundant when I get it. But I'm still waiting 2 weeks after making the order. Now I'm starting to get worried, with no website at all to even check my order on, and reading previous posts where orders made even more recently than mine have disappeared. It was a substantial order, well over $100. I paid for it with paypal, and can eventually get my money back but that takes months. Does anyone have any more information? Any idea why the website is down?
    Last edited by buttonbrite; 30-04-14 at 02:10 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by buttonbrite View Post
    I made an order with VC on Thursday, the 17th. I'm not saying the "pop up" announcing the closure wasn't there at the time, but I certainly didn't see it. Could have been a browser issue, it will take some pop ups and ignore others. At any rate, I had no idea they were going on holiday. And of course, the 17th is the day after they were processed and the day before any discount kicked in, so just my luck. Anyway, being clueless, I thought maybe the Easter/Anzac holidays were delaying the post, but when I ordered something off Ebay 6 days after making the VC order and got it on the 27th, I thought I'd check back with them. By this time (10 days after placing the order) I had came up with something else I wanted, so I sent a message to see if they could add. I received a reply on the 28th saying due to paypal regulations they couldn't. Fair enough, but I needed this urgently but wasn't ready to make another order (and pay another round of postage) yet, so I asked on the 28th if they could just make a swap for another flavor of equal value on my order. I haven't heard back, so thought I'd go to the website today and see the status of my order. The website says "sorry, the store is temporarily closed.

Yesterday evening when I still hadn't gotten a reply, I ordered the stuff that was urgent from another vendor, so already half the order will be redundant when I get it. But I'm still waiting 2 weeks after making the order. Now I'm starting to get worried, with no website at all to even check my order on, and reading previous posts where orders made even more recently than mine have disappeared. It was a substantial order, well over $100. I paid for it with paypal, and can eventually get my money back but that takes months. Does anyone have any more information? Any idea why the website is down?
    I was in on Monday an he was swamped. I too didnt see the pop up an ordered. It wasn't urgent so no probs. I called around this morning but I was a bit early so still closed.
    Ill call in this arvo an have look.
    buttonbrite likes this.

Thanks for that Stomp. I probably made them throw up their hands with all my inconsiderate "can you change this?" stuff....but hey, in nearly 2 weeks, a girls needs can change At any rate, I was desperate for PG...I could make pure VG juice, but I don't like it...too thick and hard to clean off..not to mention hard on my coils. I've now got the pg coming from elsewhere, but I was a bit wigged out by the website being down. After reading here, I've deduced that a.) they have a brick and morter..or something similar..so the business isn't a fly by night internet thing that can disappear without a trace and b.) they've been making some website upgrades...per Tigmann's post..so that could explain the website being down. However, I don't think I would have scheduled website changes for right after coming off holidays, but hey...I've done sillier things in my day. All in all, I feel a bit better about it all..not so worried that I'll have to get refunds etc. Guess I'll just have to sit back and be patient and eventually I'll get my stuff.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast