Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Vaping Cobra Website Problem

AVF Regular

Vaping Cobra Website Problem

My work mate and I had tried to order atty from the website but it kept on poping up no shipping option for your address. don't know what's going on so Charlie if you are reading this please investigate the issues. I ranf the number from the website but there was no one there answering the phone.

p.s. I may just ask the question here. My workmate is after Gamma Tank clone and just wanting to know if it is all SS including those screws. Also can anyone share some experiences if you have one bought from Charlie? Cheers.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

AVF Regular
    Yeah.. a few of us are experiencing the same problems.. so far no reply from website owner

yep,
    same here need to order concentrates and baterrys, same problem with shippiing options no replys to my emails
    no luck at all

cheers

I am not against the rich. I am against using wealth to gain unfair advantage.
    I am not against corporations. I am against corporations governing us.
    I am not against capitalism. I am against corruption in capitalism.
    I am not against banks. I am against legalised fraud in banking practices.
    I am not against democracy. I am against the sale of influence by our elected representatives.

AVF Regular
    There is a message on the website
    PLEASE NOTE - WE HAVE REMOVED ALL ONLINE ORDERING UNTIL WE HAVE CAUGHT UP ON CURRENT ORDERS.

AVF Regular
    He has a lot going on at the mo...hes looking for new premises so is very pre occupied. Are you guys saying you cant do a regular order an have it sent or is the problem you cant correspond with him ? I have an order to be picked up but its been sitting a week as hes in an out at irregular times. He has msgd an explained so no probs from my end. Just really dont think he has the time at present to be pouring over a screen.

AVF Regular
    Couldn't order from the website. It just said "no delivery option for your address" etc. My work mate was trying to order Gamma clone not concentrates/ejuice.

Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    He has a lot going on at the mo...hes looking for new premises so is very pre occupied. Are you guys saying you cant do a regular order an have it sent or is the problem you cant correspond with him ? I have an order to be picked up but its been sitting a week as hes in an out at irregular times. He has msgd an explained so no probs from my end. Just really dont think he has the time at present to be pouring over a screen.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Guys. Note the message on their front page
    ScreenHunter_99 May. 22 10.26.jpg
    RIDING OLD SKOOL likes this.

Yep just checked its still saying the same.

I see someone on here saying that Charlie is super busy at the moment. Something to do with a lot of orders from WA. Maybe they're just trying to catch up.
    Frustrating I know but at least if they get thru the backlog they can process more orders again.

They do give good service, had a couple of orders from them now.

I have no special talent____I am just passionately curious!
    I'm not MAD_____ I am GIFTED....

AVF Regular
    ok...heads up. ..I called in tonight, he had to stop orders as due to WA issue , coupled with a holiday, things just went mental an was unable to cope,..to.the point of having to do refunds so as to not disappoint. Bare with him as hes a top bloke an im sure things will return to normal soon.

Vaping Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    ok...heads up. ..I called in tonight, he had to stop orders as due to WA issue , coupled with a holiday, things just went mental an was unable to cope,..to.the point of having to do refunds so as to not disappoint. Bare with him as hes a top bloke an im sure things will return to normal soon.
    Ok.... at last I get some information. I feel for the guy, but there needs to be some communication. I've ordered from there 3 times... first was delayed because of Easter... fair enough, but it was delayed quite a while beyond Easter, due to loads. Second was delayed because the website was being maintained. Again.... fair enough. In isolation, nothing to stress about. Now I'm trying to order again and theres been a note saying No Further Orders for over a week now.

I'm like most people..... I don't mind waiting if I'm kept informed. It's just frustrating when you get thru making an order and then you get a message that does not relate to the circumstances.

I wish Charlie all the best and hope it all sorts itself out. I'll wait patiently now because I now understand whats going on.

Stomp likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast