Ordered 13/5, sent 22/5.

Dono what else to say, no communication at all about the status of the order, everything I ordered was in stock, no email or call during the week and a half delay, just worst order processing time I have yet to have from anyone, and that includes Fasttech who took a week to process my order.

AVF Regular
    Yeah, I'm waiting for an order to ship from the 15th.
    Just had a look at the site and there's a note saying that they have removed online ordering while they catch up on current orders. Nothing mentiong an actual delay on current orders though.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I've had the same issue. Ordered 14/05 sent on the 23/05. Coincidence? Or stock wasn't available upon purchase due to the influx of orders?

I'm hoping they can provide their customer base what the actual issue was.
    Last edited by disturb3d; 23-05-14 at 08:51 AM.

Has been happening since Easter.

I still don't know whether they are just not competent, or dodgy, or both. Regardless, I'm not going to risk using them again.

Be careful if you query your order (in the unlikely event you receive any communication). I placed an order worth about $120, and paid extra for express shipping. When i asked where it was, i got this response:

"When you came to our website, you would have seen we were away until Monday the 28th, given you made the order on the 26th, there was no way in hell you were getting that express, surely you can imagin that any orders received during the easter period will have a delay. I have refunded your whole order."

10 out of 10 for customer service.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy View Post
    Has been happening since Easter.

I still don't know whether they are just not competent, or dodgy, or both. Regardless, I'm not going to risk using them again.

Be careful if you query your order (in the unlikely event you receive any communication). I placed an order worth about $120, and paid extra for express shipping. When i asked where it was, i got this response:

"When you came to our website, you would have seen we were away until Monday the 28th, given you made the order on the 26th, there was no way in hell you were getting that express, surely you can imagin that any orders received during the easter period will have a delay. I have refunded your whole order."

10 out of 10 for customer service.

Why not post the name of the vendor so we can add them to the "don't order from this mob" list .
    Peter

My last cigarette... 3rd April 2014

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sc_rufctr View Post
    Why not post the name of the vendor so we can add them to the "don't order from this mob" list .
    Its in their subforum
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Its in their subforum
    oops...
    Peter

My last cigarette... 3rd April 2014

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Just got my order from Vaping Cobra. Overall experience wasn't what i had in mind, however Charlie did eventually get it over the line.
    Package was double bubble wrapped and the wires and wicks were all single sachet per meter (no wonder it took a while), however the items were all as described or exceeded my expectations.