Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Zenith V2 Pre-Order Announcement!

  1. #1
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    862

    Zenith V2 Pre-Order Announcement!

    VapingMad is pleased to announce a 2nd Pre-Order opportunity for the Zenith V2 RDA!

    Only limited units will be available for this 2nd Pre-Order offer.

    The 2nd Zenith V2 Pre-Order will commence at 2:00pm (QLD, AEST time), Sunday 27th April and will run until all allotted units are sold.

    NB - All Pre-Orders must be paid for in full via Paypal/Credit Card on the VapingMad site. All Pre-Order sales are final.

    Zenith v2 Spare Rings will also be made available as part of this Pre-Order offer.

    If you missed out on our 1st Pre-Order last night, this is your chance to secure one now, quickly and easily.

    As for the actual arrival of the Zenith V2's, we expect them to arrive at VapingMad HQ around May 14th, 2014.
    Meeuwsy likes this.
    Eat.Sleep.Vape.Repeat.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    743
    YES! order has been placed now just the waiting game. Thanks You!!!
    VapingMad likes this.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Fawkner, Victoria
    Posts
    1,111
    Will the black AFC ring be up?

  4. #4
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    862
    Yep Meeuwsy! We have also added Copper ones so if anyone wanted to add these colours to their existing order, please do this:

    1) Place a new order as normal
    2) Use the code avflocal at checkout (free shipping)
    3) Include in order comments 'Please combine with <your existing order number> and ship together'
    4) Checkout as normal
    Last edited by VapingMad; 27-04-14 at 04:36 PM. Reason: blue not available in this batch.
    Tankster and hramirez like this.
    Eat.Sleep.Vape.Repeat.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Fawkner, Victoria
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by VapingMad View Post
    Yep Meeuwsy! We have also added Copper and Blue ones so if anyone wanted to add these colours to their existing order, please do this:

    1) Place a new order as normal
    2) Use the code avflocal at checkout (free shipping)
    3) Include in order comments 'Please combine with <your existing order number> and ship together'
    4) Checkout as normal

    Ooooo copper and black sounds amazing.. Not sure if I have enough money to spare for either though, I'll just have to wait another day. Will these be a regular thing at VM, The Zenith and AFC ring? Or will it just be whatever you pre-ordered from CMII and that's it?
    VapingMad likes this.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Posts
    335
    Just added a black afc ring to my pre-order and thanks for fixing my order this morning
    VapingMad likes this.

  7. #7
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    862
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeuwsy View Post
    Ooooo copper and black sounds amazing.. Not sure if I have enough money to spare for either though, I'll just have to wait another day. Will these be a regular thing at VM, The Zenith and AFC ring? Or will it just be whatever you pre-ordered from CMII and that's it?
    There will be some in stock when they arrive but 80% of stock has been allocated to pre-orders. We've learnt from the R91% to always leave some on the shelves. The Zeniths will also be about $9 extra when they are a normal stock item to bring them in line with the MRP.
    Meeuwsy likes this.
    Eat.Sleep.Vape.Repeat.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Fawkner, Victoria
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by VapingMad View Post
    There will be some in stock when they arrive but 80% of stock has been allocated to pre-orders. We've learnt from the R91% to always leave some on the shelves. The Zeniths will also be about $9 extra when they are a normal stock item to bring them in line with the MRP.
    Ah okay, thanks for that. Well I hope at least the black ring will still be there when I need it, don't care too much about the copper but yeah, really want that black ring to top my Black Copper Stingray clone. Got the HCigar Black Stingray now, but I'm waiting for your order of the Infinite version if it actually comes through
    Last edited by Meeuwsy; 27-04-14 at 04:55 PM.

  9. #9
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    862
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeuwsy View Post
    Ah okay, thanks for that. Well I hope at least the black ring will still be there when I need it, don't care too much about the copper but yeah, really want that black ring to top my Black Copper Stingray clone. Got the HCigar Black Stingray now, but I'm waiting for your order of the Infinite version if it actually comes through
    The Infinite is coming through, should be here in about 10 days Just be aware, the price at that time will also change as the Infinite is $10USD per unit more expensive than the sko-rite ones.
    Meeuwsy likes this.
    Eat.Sleep.Vape.Repeat.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Fawkner, Victoria
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by VapingMad View Post
    The Infinite is coming through, should be here in about 10 days Just be aware, the price at that time will also change as the Infinite is $10USD per unit more expensive than the sko-rite ones.
    Did you see the engraving difference between the two I posted in your New Arrivals threads? That alone is worth the $10 extra to me, haha.

 

 
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 01:05 PM.