Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: ZNA 30w Clone Mod PRE-ORDER!

AVF Regular
    Afraid not . . . .Managed to get hold of them - stuck in customs in Sydney - they hope DHL will get them released for Monday !

FWIW - My email response from VM :-
    I can confirm that they are in Australia! They are with customs at the moment and have been for the last day. I spoke to DHL this afternoon and they told me the parcel is still going through customs. Not sure what the hold up is but there is no other information available right now.

This has happened a few times before where parcels get held up in customs for no apparent reason. Very frustrating indeed. They usually get released after 2-3 days so I’m hoping Monday is the release day.

Jay
    AVF Regular
    Thanks for the info. Bring on next week

Note: $$$ saved is not true as I now spend it all (plus more) on vaping gear

AVF Regular
    Anyone heard anything yet ??

Jay
    AVF Regular
    Nup. Though I wouldn't mind a VM status post every now and then. Even if there is no news....

AVF Regular
    Yup - that would be nice - a little communication seeing as they have our money !

AVF Regular
    Just had a reply to an email I sent earlier . . .

The ZNA 30W Clone Mod was due to arrive on Friday 29th August but there has been an unexpected delay with customs.

Currently, the ZNA 30W Clone Mod shipment is sitting with customs and has been there for the last few days. We have contacted DHL regarding this but there is no information available as to why customs is holding the shipment. We have been informed that customs is experiencing an increase in processing so we can only assume that is the issue.

We had hoped the shipment would be released today but our tracking number indicates it is still held. This isn’t the first time a delay from customs has happened so we are not concerned, just frustrated as we’re sure you are too!

We hope the shipment will be released within the next 48 hours. If it is any longer, we will communicate an update via email again.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbVFR View Post
    starting to get a bit frustrated - no update on website - no response to the two emails - or posts here . . . . maybe they've headed to Bali with all of the pre-order bucks ???
    She's a reputable vendor with a very good name. To post insinuating she's ripped people off is insulting to say the least!
    she was hoping they would be released from customs today....doesn't mean she would have received them today.
    Fatman likes this.

Jay
    AVF Regular
    I'm sure MelbVFR was joking. We're just frustrated as are VM no doubt.

P.s MelbVFR- I also received the same email. Glad to hear an update directly from VM. This wait certainly doesn't detract from VM as a Vendor. I've had nothing but good service from them. I may shy away from pre-ordering in the future however.

AVF Regular
    No insult intended - I'm sorry - I was just a little frustrated at the delays - I was hoping that it would arrive before I head off on holiday this week... Sorry! Hopefully no offense taken..
    Jay likes this.

AVF Regular
    Any news today ?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast