Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: ZNA 30w Clone Mod PRE-ORDER!

  1. #1
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    862

    ZNA 30w Clone Mod PRE-ORDER!

    The ZNA 30W Clone Mod is now available for pre-order at VapingMad!

    ZNA 30W Clone Mod SPECS:

    • Utilises the YiHi SX300 chip
    • Sturdy aluminium construction
    • Slimline display, flush
    • Adjustable 510 connector, flush
    • Dome style Fire Button
    • Min 7 - Max 30 watts
    • Min 4 - Max 8.3 volts
    • Min 0.4ohm - Max 3.0ohm Atomizer Resistance
    • Dimensions: 7.8cm x 5.3cm x 2.5cm (18500 mode)


    ZNA 30W Clone Mod Kit Inclusions:

    • 1 x ZNA 30W Clone Mod
    • 1 x 18500 Battery Tube
    • 1 x 18650 Battery Tube
    • 1 x Gift Box


    ETA = 30th August 2014
    Last edited by VapingMad; 04-08-14 at 09:19 PM.
    Eat.Sleep.Vape.Repeat.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    944
    Hey VM - is the arrival date firm ?? - Also - some specs say with USB / charging - some without . . .

  3. #3
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    862
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbVFR View Post
    Hey VM - is the arrival date firm ?? - Also - some specs say with USB / charging - some without . . .
    The ETA is the date listed on site. So far, we haven't had any changes to this but we're at the mercy of the manufacturers. If they have delays then there's not a lot we can do about that.

    Our ZNA's don't come with USB charging. Given that it is essentially a tube mod, we figured 'on board' charging wasn't necessary. There's no tiny screws to undo each time you want to change batteries; just unscrew the tube.
    Eat.Sleep.Vape.Repeat.

  4. #4
    Jay
    Jay is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    364
    Only 2 days to go! The wait is killing me




    Note: $$$ saved is not true as I now spend it all (plus more) on vaping gear

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    944
    Order made - Purchase # 3330
    You guys are probably going to sell out fast with the co-op orphans...

  6. #6
    Jay
    Jay is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    364
    ETA now the 29th!!! @#%!&~*#

    Is the 29th a real expectation or just a standard adding of 4 work days until you get them?

    I see you're all sold out now too. Hope the wait is worth it......




    Note: $$$ saved is not true as I now spend it all (plus more) on vaping gear

  7. #7
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    862
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    ETA now the 29th!!! @#%!&~*#

    Is the 29th a real expectation or just a standard adding of 4 work days until you get them?

    I see you're all sold out now too. Hope the wait is worth it......
    We actually removed the remaining pre-order stock from the site because we're sick of the delays and keeping people waiting.

    These were supposed to be shipped last Tuesday but the manufacturer never followed through. After many a cranky email, we have now been promised a shipping date of tomorrow, hence the updated ETA of Friday.

    No-one likes to wait, we understand that. Unfortunately, we're at the mercy of manufacturers who don't seem to share our concern for adhering to timeframes.
    Eat.Sleep.Vape.Repeat.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    944
    Please can you confirm that these are using Yihi SX300 chipset - rather than a dodge Chna 30W ???

  9. #9
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    862
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbVFR View Post
    Please can you confirm that these are using Yihi SX300 chipset - rather than a dodge Chna 30W ???
    Yes they are using the YiHi SX300, check out our ZNA 30W Clone Mod product description for accurate specs.
    Eat.Sleep.Vape.Repeat.

  10. #10
    Jay
    Jay is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by VapingMad View Post
    We actually removed the remaining pre-order stock from the site because we're sick of the delays and keeping people waiting.

    These were supposed to be shipped last Tuesday but the manufacturer never followed through. After many a cranky email, we have now been promised a shipping date of tomorrow, hence the updated ETA of Friday.

    No-one likes to wait, we understand that. Unfortunately, we're at the mercy of manufacturers who don't seem to share our concern for adhering to timeframes.
    Cool. Appreciate the response.




    Note: $$$ saved is not true as I now spend it all (plus more) on vaping gear

 

 
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 11:16 PM.