• 6 Post By VapingMad
  • 2 Post By Daemolitia
  • 1 Post By Daemolitia
  • 1 Post By VapingMad
  • 1 Post By Daemolitia

Thread: New website!

AussieVapers approved Vendor

New website!

Apologies to all of you who have tried to contact us over the last week! We have been busy building a new site to accommodate our growing store and customer base.

We're happy to announce that the site is now up and running!

There's bound to be a few hiccups initially but we will endeavour to get any problems resolved as quickly as possible for you.

Come and CHECK US OUT! We hope you like the new store
    JWH, Fatman, MrGruffy and 3 others like this.
    Eat.Sleep.Vape.Repeat.

AVF Regular
    The only problem I have had was with sold out stock lol. It seems to be working fine. Do you have an ETA on the next batch of Iciga BDC pro? I am hoping you are restocking because my curiosity has been piqued
    VapingMad and J_B_86 like this.
    I don't blow clouds. I might if they bought me dinner and made me feel appreciated every now and then...

Quote Originally Posted by Daemolitia View Post
    The only problem I have had was with sold out stock lol. It seems to be working fine. Do you have an ETA on the next batch of Iciga BDC pro? I am hoping you are restocking because my curiosity has been piqued
    Hahaha We're expecting new stock on Friday, latest Monday next week. We're also getting a few samples of 1.0ohm and 1.2ohm ceramic coils so you could be a test bunny if you like Daemolitia? Shoot us a message before you order and we'll hook you up if you're keen
    Eat.Sleep.Vape.Repeat.

AVF Regular
    What is your site powered with flash? Do you have a non flash site, its very slow responding on Chrome using Linux, Personally I like hyperlinks on images. Maybe have a html only link.
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VapingMad View Post
    Hahaha We're expecting new stock on Friday, latest Monday next week. We're also getting a few samples of 1.0ohm and 1.2ohm ceramic coils so you could be a test bunny if you like Daemolitia? Shoot us a message before you order and we'll hook you up if you're keen
    Does that count for me also?? I thinking about try one of those new clearo's you have, but your sold out of ICIGA BDC Pro Ceramic Coils. So I'll wait till Friday or Monday I guess.
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    The Russian 91% you have for $107, is that original or a clone?
    cheers
    AL

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VapingMad View Post
    That sounds great. I'm keen. I actually build my RDA/RBA coils as close to 1.0 - 1.2 ohms as possible so they sound perfect Pay day is tuesday so that will give you heaps of time to sell out before I order one lol.
    VapingMad likes this.
    I don't blow clouds. I might if they bought me dinner and made me feel appreciated every now and then...

Quote Originally Posted by akef38 View Post
    The Russian 91% you have for $107, is that original or a clone?
    cheers
    AL
    We've only ever stocked original R91%'s from UCT.
    MrGruffy likes this.
    Eat.Sleep.Vape.Repeat.

AVF Regular
    I'm just about to order the ICIGA BDC Pro VM. Do you have those 1.0 & 1.2 ohm coils as well mate? I'll be sure to let you know how I go with them

AVF Regular
    Mate! Thanks heaps for the extra coils. I wasn't expecting anything for free if the manufacturer forgot to send the lower ohm coils. Ireally do appreciate the 5 pack you sent me. It actually is a very nice little tank. Looking at it I thought that it looked like a fancy Aerotank. The flavour and vapour production out do the Kangers I have here. All in all, it seems like a nice bit of kit. I'll spend a weekend with it and see how I like it after that.
    VapingMad likes this.