Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Stomp
  • 1 Post By VapingMad

Thread: Bottle info.

AVF Regular

Bottle info.

Hi Elise...just wondering if there is any leeway in regard to getting your normal line of juice in the blue 100ml bottle, ie a 30ml doubler in the 100ml blue cobalt bottles ? Quite happy to pay extra or purchase separately. They are so practical ( they dont get knocked over in the fridge by careless hands ) and also look great. Anyways, thought I would ask the question. Cheers
    Captain and VapingMad like this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    Hi Elise...just wondering if there is any leeway in regard to getting your normal line of juice in the blue 100ml bottle, ie a 30ml doubler in the 100ml blue cobalt bottles ? Quite happy to pay extra or purchase separately. They are so practical ( they dont get knocked over in the fridge by careless hands ) and also look great. Anyways, thought I would ask the question. Cheers
    Happy to do a normal MadMix in a glass bottle at the same cost of the MadMixtress range but we can only offer them in the same sizes. EG: 30ml's in 30ml glass bottle, 50ml's in 100ml glass bottle, 100ml in 100ml glass bottle.

If you're happy with that, shoot us an EMAIL before you order and we can go from there!

PS - Sorry it took so long to respond, I rarely get on here these days! I'll try harder in 2015
    Stomp likes this.
    Eat.Sleep.Vape.Repeat.