Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: speed of light

AVF Regular

speed of light

Hi all just wanted to give vaping mad a big thumbs up in regards to my order ,even though it was only small and really to try out some of there gear i was amazed at how quick it got here , now i have had parcels take a week from the other side of adelaide to get to me and i know that it was an express post for this order but i was given notice it was ready for delivery last night and 0900 this morning i had my posty banging on my door with a package to sign for .
    I have only started to try one flavour Dragon Breath but am pretty happy to get away from the boring old tobacco flavour that i have been vaping ,will finish this tank and wash out and try the other flavour Panther anyway just thought id give my thoughts on the service from this company thumbs up
    gtadmin, VapingMad, davee and 1 others like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Same here. Ordered yesterday morning and it arrived here to me in Melbourne a few hours ago. Great stuff, thanks guys.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    VapingMad likes this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Great stuff guys! Always good when vape mail is not snail mail
    Eat.Sleep.Vape.Repeat.

AVF Regular
    Well they"ve done it again ,i ordered some small stuff yesterday arvo and guess what ,yep here this morning .I think some of the other people /vendors should take a leaf from vaping mads book on customer service (none of the dealers on here) i use a guy here in adelaide but this is the second time i have driven 30 mins to find a notice on his window for some reason or another that he is closed for the day ,well mate stay closed because it wont be long before you are. With service like vaping mad this guy has no chance,and he has lost my business for good .Vaping mad you sell good ejuice and your delivery times are unbelievable you have got my vote .

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    Hmm speed of light, Mr SlowTech I have a new concept I would like to introduce you to !?!
    CCVaper likes this.
    I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on AVF is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the AVF rules: http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum...ions-bans.html
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

AVF Regular
    I hear you snidley i have 3 parcels im waiting on i call them snailtech now ,i could have rowed a boat there and back .Someone said there service was better i would have hated to see it before .

AVF Regular
    always been great service

AVF Regular
    well they have done it again, i new that i would have to wait for tuesday and i was running out of juice fast and when i got home yep there it was one new kangerteck td3,5 dual coils , 3 drip tips,one velvet cloak and one lazy sundae ahhhh i am saved .

I registered an account just to thank Vapingmad. Awesome service. This is my first order with them for a battery, some popular juices and some other bit and pieces. Order was put through Monday night and it has just arrvied at work. Incredible!!! Cant wait to go home and Try my new juice.

AVF Regular
    All the public holidays mess up aussie post.
    What should arrive the next day, take 4 days if there a Friday or Monday off.
    In future I'll only order stuff on a Monday or Tuesday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast