Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: YIHI SX Mini

AussieVapers approved Vendor

YIHI SX Mini

We received a call today from an AVF member asking if we can get in the YIHI SX Mini.

YIHI contacted us a few months ago asking if we would be a distributor for them in Australia but as they hadn't been launched yet, we weren't going to dive right in.

I understand there is a bit of interest to get these into Oz so we're happy to help!

Communication has been opened again between Yihi and VapingMad and we are planning to run a pre-order for the SX Mini. Once we have final prices etc, we'll go ahead and open a pre-order if everything checks out.

For the moment, if you're interested in grabbing one of these mods please indicate in this thread so I can get an idea of numbers and start the ball rolling.
    Polo89 likes this.
    Eat.Sleep.Vape.Repeat.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VapingMad View Post
    We received a call today from an AVF member asking if we can get in the YIHI SX Mini.

YIHI contacted us a few months ago asking if we would be a distributor for them in Australia but as they hadn't been launched yet, we weren't going to dive right in.

I understand there is a bit of interest to get these into Oz so we're happy to help!

Communication has been opened again between Yihi and VapingMad and we are planning to run a pre-order for the SX Mini. Once we have final prices etc, we'll go ahead and open a pre-order if everything checks out.

For the moment, if you're interested in grabbing one of these mods please indicate in this thread so I can get an idea of numbers and start the ball rolling.
    I reckon Yihi must be pretty keen, I get an email once a month from Yihi asking me to be their distributor in oz. I have a backlog of things to build so if you are going to stock their stuffs I'll buy from you.
    giruvian likes this.

AVF Regular
    It will be interesting to see if they enforce their minimum $189 USD Price point in Oz too.....

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbVFR View Post
    It will be interesting to see if they enforce their minimum $189 USD Price point in Oz too.....
    As far as I have experienced, they have asked for a minimum price but nothing like the draconian contractual torture that Joyetech promotes.

AVF Regular
    im interested in one of these mods

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Would love one

I'll grab one off you...(but don't me count as addition person since I was the one called you )

Would have preferred to buy locally but already have one in transit

AVF Regular
    price dependant I am in
    <"When ever I can I will try and give back to fellow Vapers as they have given to me." Master Sergeant Nov 2013>

AVF Regular
    Would be interested in a price on the boards if they are supplying those too.
    Vaping since July 2012.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast