Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By crispy

Thread: Theyve done it again

AVF Regular

Theyve done it again

You know i am consatantly surprised by our local vendors i have two which i deal with so far and both have amazed me with there customer service ,today it was vaping mads turn .I ordered some new coils for my nautilus 2 x 5 packs @ 1.8 ohs ,unfortunatley they didnt have these so they sent me 1.6 ohms instead no biggie but what they also did was sent an extra 1 x 5 pack because they didnt have what i wanted in stock ,i am amazed when they could have said dont have them in stock will ship 1.6 and left it at that ,these guys are great .
    Fatman, jonniz and trumpy955 like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Vaping mad are great, pretty much set me up as a newbie. Next day delivery and when my mini nautilus was mia got it sent out next day !
    I might be new so take this as you will but loving all their flavours too. Maltease and lazy sundae cannot get enough.
    First vape. 10/12/2014 Last ciggy 04/01/2015

AVF Regular
    I had a couple of there juices the first were good but i am not a sundea person, i still vape the sundae and velvet cloak but just not my thing need to try some others cant remember the first one i tried but it had menthol in it i know that much

AVF Regular
    The sundae needs a good steep.

Their Grannys Grumble or Lime Spider are my favs.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Yeah that hazelnut comes through after a steep.
    Just got some rainbow serpent and oh la la, I'll add grannys grumble and lime spider to the list.
    Cheers
    First vape. 10/12/2014 Last ciggy 04/01/2015

AVF Regular
    I am really digging milky loops at the moment it is literally like a mouthful of fruit loops if that's your thing, I love the taste.

Cussing tart is my reliable go to daily vape and has been for a while. I swap to other juices for periods but this is my staple.

Haha last night I was thinking I wish someone made a juice that tasted like a splice iceblock, sounds like I will have to give lime spider a try.
    Last edited by Darth_Vaper; 26-06-15 at 11:32 AM.

AVF Regular
    I too when a Newbie got my E-Cig Kit from her in Brisbane beginning of last year. Fantastic lady and service, is caring/helpful and fast delivery. Will always go back to them for my Kits and Parts. But unfortunately at the moment I am failing miserably on 0 - NO Nicotine Liquid. Going to Order and try the Nicotine Base ones. Placing Order tonight and hoping when arrive my success without using E-Cig with Nicorette Gum, Patches and 0 Nico Juice will be gone = Aim to Use just the E-Cig and Nicotine Base Juice. Fingers Crossed.

AVF Regular
    Not sure this is allowed but thought I would share from email this morning. This is the very first Company I dealt with - online in Brisbane, and Elise was so helpful and fantastic; but of course back then I failed miserably on not giving up the Stinkies. Here it is - awesome SPECIAL:-

BIG NEWS

VapingMad is moving!

We couldn't have grown so much without all of our amazing loyal customers supporting us over the years. Due to the move there are some important things you should know:

We will not be shipping orders during Thursday 3rd November – Sunday 20th November.
    During this time, the store will still be open. Use the code MOVEIT for 20% off storewide.

*MOVEIT code valid from 03.11.16 to 18.11.16

Shipping will recommence on Monday 21st November.
    ""Tootle Puffer" on Starter Kits.