AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Heaps of flavours!

Just ordered 7 flavours 30ml doubles to try out.

Used to always order from US, which i was happy with but long delivery kills me. Really liked AIV flavors but they banned my credit card/name on their order website saying i wrote a bad review on facebook against them. Don't even have facebook. Go figure. Totally different person.

Anyhow afterwards i kept ordering through JuiceFactory but only found one or two flavours i enjoy. Even mixing my own i just couldn't achieve results i wanted with flavours.

If anyone can replicate AIV Zombie Apocalypse or the one with Passionfruit + Green tea, that would amazing!!

Really looking forward to VapingMad stuff!!

EDIT: Just got my package. Some smell wonderfull! Tried Rainbow Serpent, really really nice 4/5. Could have liked more zest on tongue but so far it's great.
    I also didn't realize how close VapingMad is to me. Do you guys have local pickups?
    Last edited by Iggy; 25-10-16 at 03:18 PM. Reason: update

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Wow if a company bans someone from buying because they left a bad review in my opinion that company doesnt deserve your custom and also to ban because you have the same name is even more petty and you are better off finding a vendor that appreciates your ordering from them and who accepts that there is going to be negative as well as positive feedback and will respond positively to the negative !