Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AussieVapers approved Vendor

The somewhat recent claims of weak flavours from our shop

Howdy all, im Matt from Vapour-Trails. Id like to address the issue that came up recently where a customer claimed that flavour from our store was somehow weak or not up to scratch.

I was speaking to a friend and customer the other day who was kind enough to inform me that a thread came up here regarding the issue (my apologies for not being able to keep up to date on the forum lately). He explained that the thread had since been deleted after not much momentum being gained.

Id just like to let everybody know that i sent the flavours in question along with a couple of extras to Flavour Art to be tested and have since been informed that all the flavours are fine and conform to their recipes and standards. We take claims against the legitimacy of our products very seriously at Vapour Trails, as we pride ourselves on providing great products at great prices for the Australian community - And we would not lie about what we sell. If anybody is still concerned about the legitimacy of our flavours id be happy to show you the confirmation email i got from Max at FlavourArt.

Also, with regards to the whole 'Shaking of the Flavours' ordeal, the fact i got from Max is that the only flavours that require shaking are citrus based ones. I still shake every bottle anyway, and thats just the way i do it. When Shane initially told me his flavours seemed weak, i did tell him i may have forgotten to shake them while sending him some replacements express. Im not entirely sure how this came out on the forums but either way, it was an honest mistake to suggest it may have been the case. To this day, we still dont know why Shanes flavours were apparently weak, nor did he tell me if the replacements i sent him worked or not. Either way, what we do know is our flavours conform to FlavourArt standards.

Thanks for your support guys and gals, ill keep more up to date on the forum in the future!

Matt Nash
    Vapour Trails

sales@vapour-trails.com.au | matt.nash@vapour-trails.com.au | www.vapour-trails.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Vapour-Trails View Post
    Howdy all, im Matt from Vapour-Trails. Id like to address the issue that came up recently where a customer claimed that flavour from our store was somehow weak or not up to scratch.

I was speaking to a friend and customer the other day who was kind enough to inform me that a thread came up here regarding the issue (my apologies for not being able to keep up to date on the forum lately). He explained that the thread had since been deleted after not much momentum being gained.

Id just like to let everybody know that i sent the flavours in question along with a couple of extras to Flavour Art to be tested and have since been informed that all the flavours are fine and conform to their recipes and standards. We take claims against the legitimacy of our products very seriously at Vapour Trails, as we pride ourselves on providing great products at great prices for the Australian community - And we would not lie about what we sell. If anybody is still concerned about the legitimacy of our flavours id be happy to show you the confirmation email i got from Max at FlavourArt.

Also, with regards to the whole 'Shaking of the Flavours' ordeal, the fact i got from Max is that the only flavours that require shaking are citrus based ones. I still shake every bottle anyway, and thats just the way i do it. When Shane initially told me his flavours seemed weak, i did tell him i may have forgotten to shake them while sending him some replacements express. Im not entirely sure how this came out on the forums but either way, it was an honest mistake to suggest it may have been the case. To this day, we still dont know why Shanes flavours were apparently weak, nor did he tell me if the replacements i sent him worked or not. Either way, what we do know is our flavours conform to FlavourArt standards.

Thanks for your support guys and gals, ill keep more up to date on the forum in the future!

Matt Nash
    Vapour Trails

sales@vapour-trails.com.au | matt.nash@vapour-trails.com.au | www.vapour-trails.com.au

I for one am a very happy customer of yours, I have only purchased three flavours up till now - coconut, lemon and orange, the first two are awesome flavour, the orange I found very weak, have put it away for a few weeks and will try it again later. I have already re-ordered the coconut and lemon. Thanks Vapour-Trails.

+1 for me , I dont get a lot , but have no problems with the products or the service.

Hi Matt, I will buy again now that you have replied here. But you have to promise me that you'll remember to put the dripper tips on the bottles so they don't leak!

jnf
    My concern is this.
    I ordered from you before reading this thread.
    As I discussed on the phone with you only 20minutes ago. The FlavourArt Apple Pie and Butterscotch that you provided me with is diluted.
    Your friends/customers and possibly even yourself may not have ever tried the real stuff and only been happy with what you have provided.
    I am telling you absolutely 100% that these concentrates are 1/5 the strength that they should be.
    How is it that FA Apple Pie ordered from FA by me is a perfect mix at 5% and yours requires 25%?
    How is it that FA Apple Pie ordered from FA by me is a dark brown (almost black) in colour and the stuff provided by you is a urine/light golden colour.
    How is it that FA Applie Pie ordered from FA by me has a chemical smell that burns my nostrils yet the stuff provided by you smells like Apple Pie.
    Jake you sound like a reasonable guy, I am telling you this is wrong. If you do not have the experience to know this, then ask someone who does. As I mentioned to you on the phone there are other people in Australia that sell these concentrates and they can confirm it. I am sure they wouldn’t mind if you asked them.
    I know that you say you got it directly from FlavourArt but what do you expect their response to be?
    There is no other way I can say this. IT IS DILUTED, IT IS WEAK, IT IS NOT AS FA INTENDED THEIR CONCENTRATE TO BE
    Do yourself a favour and get this verified by people with the experience and knowledge (not FA) of dealing with FA Concentrates.
    The longer this goes on the more deceptive this appears to be.
    I for one will not order from your website again but you still have a chance that others may if you do the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by jnf View Post
    Do yourself a favour and get this verified by people with the experience and knowledge (not FA) of dealing with FA Concentrates.
    FlavourArt themselves don't have experience and knowledge dealing with their own concentrates?

Not sure what to say. They aren't diluted for me at all, 5-10% of apple pie does the trick...it's weird that two people from perth both have the same problem with the apple pie and butterscotch flavourings at almost the same time.

How old is the flavouring you're comparing it to?

Is there somewhere in Australia I could order a small amount of this very dark/nose burning chemical smell apple pie FA flavouring? If I'm getting cheated I'd like to know, but you have to understand when I've ordered from FA it's been exactly the same as what I've gotten from vapour trials. You just seem so sure about it.

jnf
    I still haven't seen a real response (denial does not count) from this supplier. If they were real about this they would post a pic of their apple pie concentrate in syringe like the original poster did or they would take my earlier advice and seek the opinion of a trusted Aus vendor.

Still not sure that this is deliberate by these guys. Most likely scenario is they got screwed over by a "supplier" in the US that is known to dilute the concentrates (double the profit) or 500% in this case. The difference between the real stuff and this crap supplied by these guys is night/day - black/white difference.

Anyone with any real idea can see it taste it smell it.
    Last edited by jnf; 24-11-11 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Little harsh first time around

jnf
    Double post
    Last edited by jnf; 24-11-11 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Double

jnf - can you send me a small amount of the apple pie flavouring you're talking about? I can do a bank transfer to your account.

Made a new order with FA ages ago but just got shipped yesterday. It'll be here in 7-15 days and I'll do a comparison with pictures. I'd do it with the previous stuff I've purchased off them but unfortunately I've vaped the lot

How old is the FA you are comparing? When did you order it?

If I receive the more golden coloured apple pie from FA, what would that mean to you?

Something interesting I've noticed is that adding too much flavouring actually makes it hard to taste anything! Bloody weird...

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by jnf View Post
    I still haven't seen a real response (denial does not count) from this supplier. If they were real about this they would post a pic of their apple pie concentrate in syringe like the original poster did or they would take my earlier advice and seek the opinion of a trusted Aus vendor.

Still not sure that this is deliberate by these guys. Most likely scenario is they got screwed over by a "supplier" in the US that is known to dilute the concentrates (double the profit) or 500% in this case. The difference between the real stuff and this crap supplied by these guys is night/day - black/white difference.

Anyone with any real idea can see it taste it smell it.

JNF, i have responded several times to tell you that we take this seriously, and are getting our flavours tested.

Infact, i tried to ring you the day after your tirade on the phone with my partner and left you a message asking you to please call me back as i wanted to talk about your findings when testing our flavours. Ive never said you were lying about this stuff, and i have never claimed anything except that flavour art -gave our flavours the all clear- when we had them tested. Ive tried calling you twice now to actually get some rational conversation happening regarding the issue, and have had no reply. If you want to help the situation instead of just screaming in the forum then you would pick up the phone and call me. If you would like to share your findings: 0423 418 713.

And with regards to "showing liquid in a syringe" - an amazing number of things can change the tint of a liquid inside of a syringe. The volume of the syringe, type, product its made out of and even what kind of light is in the room. This really isnt a very accurate way of measuring anything.

And once again, for anybody who wants to start this crap up again: Samples of -every- one of our flavours are on their way to Flavour Art for a second testing. Max has told me he will go further with the tests this time to try and determine a problem. You lot will be the first to be told when i get the results back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast