Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: New EM Egos in stock at Vapourtron

I noticed that the 6V ego has now turned into a MeGo or something like that. Its still a Riva or a copy of one with a bigger battery. Don't get me wrong im not trying to harrass or discredit this vendor as you all have tried in my case and failed. and im sure that the 6V ego,Mego,Riva ,Whatever copy will perform well . But if your going to have rules regarding false advertising they should apply to everyone, friends should not be Exempt
    Vapourtron
    http://www.vapourtron.com.au
    Melbourne Victoria

dbn

Quote Originally Posted by Vapour_tron
    I noticed that the 6V ego has now turned into a MeGo or something like that. Its still a Riva or a copy of one with a bigger battery. Don't get me wrong im not trying to harrass or discredit this vendor as you all have tried in my case and failed. and im sure that the 6V ego,Mego,Riva ,Whatever copy will perform well . But if your going to have rules regarding false advertising they should apply to everyone, friends should not be Exempt
    Mate, i've stated WHY i've said everything. It was not a dig at you at all, but it was this thread that "broke the camels back" so to say. It was not to harrass or discredit you and there are no rules. There is no "ecig" police. The vendors sellers have to moderate themself. A bit sad but if this is what it'll take to incease the standards... this is what its going to take.

If you would like to go back to doing as you please and making money off uninformerd customers and everyone else agrees, i will HAPPILY stop posting and continue buying from overseas stores as at least they have some morals and pride in there products/store/customer support.

And just so you feel better, I spoke to kooks about the whole "ego" thing over a week ago. He is not exempt from my thoughts... and we will voice those thoughts how we please to increase the standard of all vendors. No more crap. No more ''imitations selling as other pvs''. No one is saying, DONT BRING THEM IN! Just rebrand them to something "unique" (like the 't-rex'). The T-rex wasnt played off to be an "ego", it was the 'T-Rex'. It wasnt 'trying' to be something it wasnt.

still think we are taking a stab at you? fine. maybe take it as constructive critisim and carry on, grow and you wont need to deceive customers with eye candy images of products your not selling. Either way buddy, good luck and i hope you continue your Ecig Store with standards that YOU'D expect from a vendor. Don't be another ECig $2 shop.

This is the last im going to say on this matter.
    Doh!

The funny thing to all this is , I cant believe you people have so much time on your hands.
    We're vapers. The biggest risk to vaping isn't the smoking lobby (or cessation device companies) urging the government to implement regulations - it's inexperienced knob wanna-be retailers with a paypal accounts setting up knob shops with imitation untested knob products being passed off as genuine items that result in someone getting hurt (or worse) - and public opinion or media coverage forcing the government to do something.

So you my precious knobity knob, are the greatest risk to our vaping future. And yes, I'll invest time in calling you out for what you really are.

I was going to retract the original pic and try and make things right but after all the lovely comments
    from what you call the vaping comumnity on this forum i decided to leave everything as it is.
    Thanks for doing this. It reaffirms everything I've said and reinforces your business ethics. Once again you've acknowledged you've done the wrong thing and insist on continuing to do so. It also clearly shows your disdain and lack of respect for those your hope to sell to. You're the superstar of knobs. Other knobs worship your knobness.

I dont see any comments regarding a unit beeing advertised as a 6 volt ego model 6 VL3 which in fact is
    a Riva or similar.
    How wrong you are. Because this vendor is active in IRC, a discussion took place via that communication forum. But then again, it shouldn't be up to customers to guide retailers. The onus is on the retailers to manage their own brand, ethics, policies, guidelines, product approvals and your favourite, reputation.

I never ment to ruffle your feathers or misslead anyone probably a mistake on my part, but then again, life goes on.
    LOL!! You're a funny knob! You've admitted you deliberately did it several times now. And how you plan on continuing to do it! No wonder you're my favourite knob!

I noticed that the 6V ego has now turned into a MeGo or something like that. Its still a Riva or a copy of one with a bigger battery.
    Wrong. Again. It is a MeGo. Perhaps if actually did some homework instead of hitting the buy now button on your Product:Ego Price:<18.00 Alibaba searches.

Tell me, is your leet imitation device even approved? Is the charger certified? Do you know the burn wattage? Do you know if the juice is certified? Do you know what Mg the juice is? Do you know if the cartridge plastic is really food grade? Is the thermal cut-out tested? Do you know what technology is in place to mitigate accidental firing? Are you including health and safety information? Have you implemented processes to ensure no-one under 18 receives your products?

Or are you solely focused on buying the cheapest crap you can find, passing it off as the genuine products, pocketing the gangsta cash, and hoping like hell your product doesn't kill anyone? Oh... uhmm... you are aware that you are legally responsible for the products you sell, right?

Don't get me wrong im not trying to harrass or discredit this vendor as you all have tried in my case and failed.
    But you'll happily drag them down to your level in hope of deflecting your deceit. Knobilicious. Kudos for that. I'm sure you're making lots of friends... and sales of your lucky dip knob products.

Here's a quote from someone on another forum as to why they like a particular vendor:

"Since then I have learned that it's not just about keen competitive pricing, it's also about the quality of service and the diversity of product range. Hurrah!"

Sums it up nicely: Yes you can suck in your customers with cheap deals and flashy products but when it comes down to it, if you want to make repeat business and get a good reputation, it's all about the quality of customer service and also the diversity of the product range. I shop at the bigger, generally more expensive supermarkets, because they tend to have decent customer service AND they have a much larger range of choice. I'd rather go there and pay a little more knowing that if I can't get exactly what I want, then I will be able to find a bunch of other choices that will suit.

IGA and other smaller supermarkets are great for their pricing.. but if that franchise decides to not stock the kind of thing(s) you want.. then there is no point going there.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

dbn

i might try edit and move things to a seprate thread that are relevent to 'all vendors'. see how we go.

Quote Originally Posted by dinium
    Perhaps if actually did some homework instead of hitting the buy now button on your Product:Ego Price:<18.00 Alibaba searches.
    I have severely overestimated this knob's abilities. I'm now convinced he is incapable of actually performing a knobsearch. It appears he's resorted to knobcutting and knobpasting other retailer's copyrighted photos into Alibaba and asking for suppliers.

Fail knob is fail.

Please PM a mod in regards to this post.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123