Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New EM Egos in stock at Vapourtron

Hi Everyone

Just in today the EM Egos's. And for the next week im offering the kit for $ 47.00 as an intro
    special .(PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A JANTY EGO) For details see the special section on our web page.
    Also 510 empty MEGA CARTRIDGES & MEGA ATOMIZERS will be available as of tomorrow.
    Cheers
    Vapourtron
    http://www.vapourtron.com.au
    Melbourne Victoria

Re: New EM Egos in stock at Vapourtron

Hrmm they are still selling the Riva/Ego with a single Atomiser and single cone..... weirdness.

This is nothing against you as all the suppliers are doing it.. it just makes me wonder... why not just throw in another cone and atty???? It's not that expensive and then you can all claim "get 2 complete e-cigs for the price of 1".. which would be true.. just doesn't make any sense not to include, at the very least, a 2nd cone in these packs... yes, you're probably only going to use them one at a time.. but that's not the point..

No big deal.. just making an observation.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

dbn

sorry mate. but WTF is an EM Ego. is your supplier selling them to you as EM Ego?
    EM = eastmall. eastmall make rivas. not egos. ego is janty. this is like saying i bought an Intel AMD computer.

why cant our local suppliers just sell shit as they are and not rename them to something totally wack. again, not taking a stab at you but this was just the straw that broke the camels back.

rename/rebrand do what ever. but ffs dont sell it off as another product name that it isnt.

edit: wow ffs! u used the janty picture and thats not even what your selling? false advertising much? sorry to be a **** about it, and ill happily delete if someone reports this... but come on!

well dbn this is an interesting one ,
    1. I never said that the unit was a Janty Ego
    2. The model No is EM Ego =EM Riva Eq
    3.You are accusing me of false advertising ? Claiming that whats in the picture is not what im selling. Obviously you have not done your homework before you slander someone , If you did your homework you would find that most suppliers are selling Hello 016, EM Rivas, Trex and so on in Boxes like the Janty. As you so clearly stated , Sorry to be a **** about it . But get your facts straight before you shoot your mouth off. But then again if you still dont believe me why dont you order one to see if it comes in the box as in the picture shown.
    Vapourtron
    Melbourne Victoria

BananaMan

Actually Andrew, libel is the word your looking for.
    In this case dBN is correct - the picture you have used is that of a Janty eGo kit, clearly not what you're selling. Just because everyone else is doing it, it doesn't make it right. Take photos of the product you ARE offering and use those - you may gain a little credit for doing so.
    The naming issue also gets up my nose. For me an eGo is the Joye/Janty product, the EM Riva being EastMalls version. To market your offering as an "EM eGo" is simply being opportunistic, praying on those who don't know better. If it is actually a Riva, then market it as such. If it's not then why not get clever and use an original name, put your own spin on it if you will. Many Chinese manufacturers offer a renaming/rebranding service to make a product your own - simply putting Vapourtron on the same packaging will set you apart, of course to do this you have be confident in the product you are selling.
    In short (and this applies to all vendors) - use photos of the products you actually sell, don't try to pass off products as the genuine article if they are not, and use the correct naming of said products. In this relatively small market you can only get away with BSing your customers for so long..

dbn

well dbn this is an interesting one ,
    1. I never said that the unit was a Janty Ego
    2. The model No is EM Ego =EM Riva Eq
    3.You are accusing me of false advertising ? Claiming that whats in the picture is not what im selling. Obviously you have not done your homework before you slander someone , If you did your homework you would find that most suppliers are selling Hello 016, EM Rivas, Trex and so on in Boxes like the Janty. As you so clearly stated , Sorry to be a **** about it . But get your facts straight before you shoot your mouth off. But then again if you still dont believe me why dont you order one to see if it comes in the box as in the picture shown.
    1. You clearly stated it was NOT a Janty Ego (i respect that) but then you go ahead and still use a picture of the janty ego to advertise. CLEARLY showed by the Janty logo on the box.
    2. EM Ego = EM Riva Eq ? Then why not show a picture of a Riva?
    3. Yes i am, The product you have shown in the picture is not what you are selling. If i was to open an online shop selling some cheap version iphone and used the Apple Iphone picture to promote my product. I'd think that would be a fair kick in the groin when the customer receives the product and its not what was on the picture. If I were to buy an "EM-Ego" from you mate, i know i wouldnt get a product looking like that in the picture as that is a Joye/Janty Ego which you made clear you are not selling. oh and to make things worst, that isnt even the same brand so why not use a picture of a Riva? No Hello 016, EM Rivas, Trex are sold with boxes with the Janty Logo. Although packaging is the same, not one of them would have the Janty logo. (that picture is clearly an "ego". the original joye "ego")

My facts are straight.

... Get your facts straight before you start advertising your products.

Again I apoligize and it's not a stab at you. But please, dont treat this community like we dont know anything about our products.

This is the last im going to say on this matter.
    I have better things to do with my time than sit here and explain myself.
    1. sure the pic i posted was a janty ego. everybody copies and pastes pictures to save time.
    2. I never said it was a Janty Ego, and that was spelled out clearly. So why would you thimk i was trying to sell one.
    3.The model stated on the invoice from the supplier states EM-EGO so thats what im calling it
    4 The box that they supplied happens to look like a janty box. Maybe i should go and get the units repackaged to keep a few people happy.
    5. You stated "Although packaging is the same, not one of them would have the Janty logo." Well here is one out of about 50 i spotted in 5 min http://gzx.en.alibaba.com/product/32694 ... smoke.html
    That one does not look like an ego but the box is similar to a Janty
    6. Now , the last thing is this . You wanted a pic Ive posted a couple of new one. Thats the unit, thats the box supplied by the supplier if you dont like it you dont have to buy it. Is it a janty ego ? I never said it was .
    Vapourtron
    Melbourne Victoria

dbn

No need to say anymore on the matter. i believe you have provided all the detail you can and im more then happy to say you are right.

Again i was not taking a stab at you (and sorry it had to be on this thread) but next time please reuse a picture of the acctual product you are selling. As i said, it was just the straw.

If you want me to delete my posts i, again, am more then happy too as this is your thread.

Although it is not your fault but that logo (as we all know now) is the Janty Logo. I cant believe they reuse it on replica products. nothing wrong with replica prodcuts as a lot of them do the job and are as good as the original but to repacket it in a box marked with the janty logo is a bit mind blowing. It's like they (the manufactures/suppliers) are trying to sell it off as the eGo when clearly it has all the characterisitcs of a Riva (gold band, gold bottom, non clear button) and not the eGo (silver band, hard clear plastic button).

well played sir

BananaMan

Andrew,
    Thanks for posting the pictures, and letting us know the story behind the name.
    The whole issue here is one of ethics - just because many of the Chinese suppliers appear to have none it doesn't mean we should perpetuate it. "Everybody does it" is not a plausible excuse either - stand up and do it better!
    Why not spend an extra dollar a unit (or whatever it costs) and get the printing done with your "brand". Get behind what you sell and plug it as yours - re-branding works if done properly.

dbn

Exactly what Mildew said. You know better then to sell them as eGos with or without the counterfeit box. We as a Vaping Community and You as a supplier dont need to follow in the chinese suppliers footsteps and I for one wont stand for it. It's unfair for new vapers who don't know what PV is what. They go and look up an eGo review, read up, do extensive research and go order your product named exactly the same selling in a Janty box. They wont know the difference. They'll think they got the "eGo" when really they got a Riva. It's a bit unfair wouldn't you say?

I'm now glad this came up... maybe we as the Australian Vaping Community will step up.

You KNOW they are not eGos. You KNOW they are Rivas. Why not rebrand them yourself? Sell them as Vapourtron *Cyclone* (hehe play on Totally Wicked who sell the eGo as Torando). Have pride in your products, don't sink as low as your supplier selling them as eGos. This goes for ANY product.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast