Like Tree11Likes
  • 10 Post By Vapour_tron
  • 1 Post By Vapour_tron

Thread: Warning on Trustfire Battery Chargers Power Cords

Warning on Trustfire Battery Chargers Power Cords

Hello all
    Just a warning to anyone that has purchased a trustfire battery charger .
    Check the Power cords supplied with the chargers carefully , the power cords that are beeing supplied
    look ok but actually are dangerous and could cause an electric shock or worse case a fire .
    The cords are marked as (KEMA-KEUR H03VVH2-F 0.75MM X2C SINOFAIR NL-2729)
    The cords have a weekness near the mains plug and the cables used inside resemble phone cables not power cables.
    we have tested 30 cords which were supplied with trustfire chargers and 25 of them caused a short when slightly flexed.
    we have recalled all ac cords sold and replaced them with proper AU standard figure 8 power cords .
    If you are in possesion of one of these power cables you should replace then or return them to the place of purchase
    Below are two pictures of the power cable shorted causing power safety switches to trip.

All the best

Vapourtron Australia
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Noe, wood duck, lastchance and 7 others like this.
    Vapourtron
    http://www.vapourtron.com.au
    Melbourne Victoria

AVF Regular
    Very well posted.
    A very good heads up.
    Thank you.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Have to say, I'm liking Vapour_tron's diligence in posting these battery charger issues.
    They could have simply posted warnings on their site &/or in their shop, while emailing the customers that had purchased from them but this type of diligence in informing AVF members is outstanding.

Big thumbs up to V-t
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Thank you Flea and Noe for your comments. I dont get on AussieVapers that much any more as its been made very clear
    I am not really welcome here. Still for reasons unknown , but when we test shipments that arrive if any major problems are found
    i do try to get the message out. Nearly all units are imported from China and hong Kong and most units are ok but every now and then
    cheap manufacturing could result in someone getting hurt. I thank you again and all the best
    Regards
    Andrew
    margyb likes this.
    Vapourtron
    http://www.vapourtron.com.au
    Melbourne Victoria

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapour_tron View Post
    Thank you Flea and Noe for your comments. I dont get on AussieVapers that much any more as its been made very clear
    I am not really welcome here. Still for reasons unknown , but when we test shipments that arrive if any major problems are found
    i do try to get the message out. Nearly all units are imported from China and hong Kong and most units are ok but every now and then
    cheap manufacturing could result in someone getting hurt. I thank you again and all the best
    Regards
    Andrew
    I don't think you are not welcome. Just hard to justify buying from bricks and mortar for most people as it is that much more expensive. Also, I wasn't really impressed by your product range and I think a few others agreed. I mean its all great for a noob to get started in a shop that they can walk around in and get advice from what I'm sure are friendly staff but alot of the regulars on here are past that stage.

Please don't take offence to any of this as that's not my intention because I think what your attempting to do is great but think of this more as constructive criticism/an explanation.

I don't think it's right that you feel that way because this is generally quite a friendly forum and maybe if you did stick around you would get feedback from experienced vapers which may well benefit your business?

Now I feel like I'm dragging on a bit so I'm gonna stop, but I think it's great that we have a store down here in Melb and I will make my way there one day to check it out!
    Current set up:
    EHPro Panzer and Kayfun Lite Plus V2 Clone.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapour_tron View Post
    I dont get on AussieVapers that much any more as its been made very clear
    I am not really welcome here. Still for reasons unknown
    I don't think you are unwelcome. What I believe happened was, that Jato went through the vendors that had not posted in a while & put them into the archived section.
    I'm sure if you PM Jato & ask to be reinstated something will be worked out for you.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Good work VapourTron, A timely reminder to Vendors and us Customers alike to have a check on our gear.

Bwah haha, looks at post date. PMSL.
    Last edited by bobbavet; 07-06-13 at 10:40 PM.