Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: V2 Cigs Electronic Cigarette EU - v2couture.com

V2 Cigs Electronic Cigarette EU - v2couture.com

Purchase E Cigarettes from V2 Cigs Europe's Online Store. Buy now and experience the thick, satisfying vapor. V2 Cigs is the best smoking alternative. More info at http://v2couture.com

AVF Regular
    haha best of luck anyone buying any of you overpriced crap look a like ecigs ....
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2478&dateline=1380789817

Thanks for trying to send us VIRUS v2cigs_eu through your site. AVG blocked site access.
    you better look at your site something not right
    Don't try to be a great man; just be a man

Quote Originally Posted by virtualphoenix View Post
    Thanks for trying to send us VIRUS v2cigs_eu through your site. AVG blocked site access.
    you better look at your site something not right
    My Friend AVG also block access if you use parental controls. Maybe you have you use parental controls on.... Its electronic cigarette website you must me over 18 to access. Our website is clean.. No malware, no viruses.

Check out throught safe web Norton.
    https://safeweb.norton.com/report/sh...=v2couture.com

We are a real company and we are trying our best for our customers. We are trying to have our customer support/service on the highest standards.

AVF Regular
    hiya v2. if you have a look at some of the stuff the approved vendors have, you might understand why people are dubious about your product. most of us here have grown way beyond any little cigarette like device. perhaps you should think about diversifying

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by v2cigs_eu View Post
    My Friend AVG also block access if you use parental controls. Maybe you have you use parental controls on.... Its electronic cigarette website you must me over 18 to access. Our website is clean.. No malware, no viruses.

Check out throught safe web Norton.
    https://safeweb.norton.com/report/sh...=v2couture.com

We are a real company and we are trying our best for our customers. We are trying to have our customer support/service on the highest standards.
    Go to bed you germovirus!
    Last edited by Jas; 14-07-13 at 04:46 PM.
    Milkman_ likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Hi Milkman! im ok bra, how are you, i missed you last night, all i could think about at the vape meet was you, kingsr and Ritchooo
    RichoVonBlack and Milkman_ like this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    For sure bro, your meet should be good, make sure you take pics, we only took a couple but thats all that was needed.

HI FM!!!!

ohhh v2 cigs euro person your shonky thread as just been hijacked by the BIA's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Milkman_ likes this.

jen
    AVF Regular
    Sorry to bump this one, just wanted to give my opinion.....

I have used V2, they are very expensive, AND work very well, I would recommend them to people that want the cigalike w some performance over the cheap cigalikes thatd have you running back to cancer sticks. I also lay the emphasis heavily on ego being a more cost effective first gear but for people who want the cigalike, V2 is the one I recommend myself.

Yes, very dear, but great flavours, (coffee and vanilla being my personal faves of theirs) great accessories (still miss my chargeable case)and a nice bit of oomph.

I PIFd my V2 gear to a friend, I hope she uses it soon, then will get her onto ego gear. Some people need baby steps. I did.
    Milkman_ likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Hi jen!!!

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.
    jen and Milkman_ like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast