Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Greetings (and discounts)

Greetings (and discounts)

Hello all,

I come in peace. I'm an Australian vendor, been around for about a year and a half, and finally getting up the guts to make a post here. I've always thought about saying hi, here's my store etc ages ago but to be perfectly honest it didn't take much time lurking to realise that you're all way smarter than me so I was like hmm what value can I actually add here?? I can tell you how to clean an eGo-T pretty well but intense discussions about rebuilding atomiser bridges and wicking dual coil atomisers go a bit beyond what you learn from vaping from out-of-the-box models. And I see what you do to vendors who come in trying to be salesy and smart-ass like they know everything - it's pretty funny actually. ^^

Anyway, just wanted to get that out of the way - I'm a simple sort who provides beginner gear and patient explanations to vaping newbies. While the hardware products probably don't interest the mod crowd too much, I do have a reasonably large selection of juices (all PG), some of which are unusual enough that I haven't seen them on other Aussie sites.

If you're so inclined you're very welcome to check them out. Up til May 10th you can get discounts on e-liquids (and anything else you're partial to) with the Mother's Day special offers here: Mother’s Day Special Gift Offers | Genecigs

So there it is, a hello and some discounts, hope I did that without managing to offend any local customs. If so then I'll make random updates to let you know about any future discounts/sales we have going on, maybe some links to news articles about e-cigarette laws and research too if I think you'd be interested (I'm kinda into that stuff; can't let the government take away our vaping rights).

Thanks for reading everyone, hope you have a grand evening.
    Stoney, Flea, Noe and 16 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Are your liquids in single or doublers
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Ninja Turtle Soup E-Liquid?

I hear they taste like chicken.

Nice intro .

Super Moderator
    Nice introduction , and good to see not stupid prices on gear ( as in , its in line with other vendors locally )
    Hope it goes well for you and welcome to AVF
    neofelis and essiemessy like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    happy to meet you and nice to see you take the time to provide beginner gear and patient explanations to vaping newbies. Without someone just like you Id still be doing 50 a day.

izmali: Single and ready to mingle! (oh man that was baaad ... sorry)
    As a general rule all the Genecigs stuff is fairly basic to avoid beginner confusion. I do like doublers personally but all the vg/pg ratios and single/double stuff would have been a bit much for me at the start.

icarus, Fatman & coal miner: Haha thanks, nice to meet y'all and I appreciate the warm welcome
    Last edited by Genecigs; 29-04-13 at 11:33 PM.

Hey gen. If your free on the 18th come to the wentworth hotel at midday. Drum up some bidnezz at our vape gathering.

AVF Regular
    Love the descriptions of the 'unreal' juices LOL
    Bummer they're singlers, though.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Love your intro, welcome to AVF.

Just a quick comment on the naming of your juices, some of them share the same name as analog brands. This may leave you open to being sued, Iknow some overseas vendors have had to change names of their juices for this same reason.
    Hope that helps.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Good on you for having a go, Genecigs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast