Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 155
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: New Vendor - VapingAce

  1. #1
    Tek
    Tek is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    269

    New Vendor - VapingAce

    Hi guys and gals,

    I'm pleased to announce that I will be launching my site VapingAce.com sometime next week. I decided to become a vendor mainly due to my frustration at having to go on waiting lists for some of the harder to get and always out of stock items from overseas. I also don't like waiting for many weeks and months for the products to finally arrive and I thought there is space for a vendor who stocks some of the more premium items that are available.

    The core products I have chosen are ones that I personally enjoy using and that includes some of the cheaper diamonds in rough that I find deliver a good bang for your buck. I intend to keep my stock levels are at a medium level as I'm aiming at keeping the products fresh and there are so many new things released each month.

    This forum has been a great help to me and I've met some awesome people here so I'd like to give something back by offering you guys the first chance to get hold of some of the harder to get products before I list them on the site.

    Now to the big question, what am I stocking? Initially I'll have the Ikarus hybrid, the Gus, the Provari and some nice e-liquid concentrate -that some of you have already tried- the Cohiba Robusto off VaporWall. On the cheaper side I have things like the Igo-L, the K100 mod, the X8 trap tank clone and the usual assortment of the nicer products that make their way from China.

    In the pipeline are some mods and attys coming out of Greece and Southeast Asia but I won't say anything more until I know they are safely on the way. These modders are a finicky group of people after all.

    For the Melbourne folk pickup can also be arranged on weekends by request from South Melbourne. It could also be handy to those who might want to hold something in their hands before they buy.

    Cheers guys.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Melb
    Posts
    5,139
    South Melbourne Sweet. Thats where I work. You gonna be doing juices Tek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tek View Post
    Hi guys and gals,

    I'm pleased to announce that I will be launching my site VapingAce.com sometime next week. I decided to become a vendor mainly due to my frustration at having to go on waiting lists for some of the harder to get and always out of stock items from overseas. I also don't like waiting for many weeks and months for the products to finally arrive and I thought there is space for a vendor who stocks some of the more premium items that are available.

    The core products I have chosen are ones that I personally enjoy using and that includes some of the cheaper diamonds in rough that I find deliver a good bang for your buck. I intend to keep my stock levels are at a medium level as I'm aiming at keeping the products fresh and there are so many new things released each month.

    This forum has been a great help to me and I've met some awesome people here so I'd like to give something back by offering you guys the first chance to get hold of some of the harder to get products before I list them on the site.

    Now to the big question, what am I stocking? Initially I'll have the Ikarus hybrid, the Gus, the Provari and some nice e-liquid concentrate -that some of you have already tried- the Cohiba Robusto off VaporWall. On the cheaper side I have things like the Igo-L, the K100 mod, the X8 trap tank clone and the usual assortment of the nicer products that make their way from China.

    In the pipeline are some mods and attys coming out of Greece and Southeast Asia but I won't say anything more until I know they are safely on the way. These modders are a finicky group of people after all.

    For the Melbourne folk pickup can also be arranged on weekends by request from South Melbourne. It could also be handy to those who might want to hold something in their hands before they buy.

    Cheers guys.

  3. #3
    Tek
    Tek is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    269
    Haha, nice.. me too, on the weekends anyway. It'll be a good way to put some faces to the names on those on here.

    Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    South Melbourne Sweet. Thats where I work. You gonna be doing juices Tek.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Melb
    Posts
    5,139
    Damn weekend end pick up only I misread. Thought it was weekdays. I try to avoid the city over the weekend. Spend all week there.
    Juices?

  5. #5
    Tek
    Tek is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    Damn weekend end pick up only I misread. Thought it was weekdays. I try to avoid the city over the weekend. Spend all week there.
    Juices?
    It's possible during the week as well but it'd be after hours as the spot gets busy during the day. Just the one juice initially but there are some more in store down the track.
    arth_d likes this.

  6. #6
    Banned (Never to return)
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Perth WA
    Posts
    1,818
    best of luck mate
    Tek likes this.

  7. #7
    Tek
    Tek is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    269
    Cheers miter, much appreciated.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    299
    good luck with your new venture TEK!
    GirlyPantz and Tek like this.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    2,556
    yay, a new provari vendor!

    How much are the provaris Tek?
    GirlyPantz likes this.

  10. #10
    Tek
    Tek is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by neofelis View Post
    yay, a new provari vendor!

    How much are the provaris Tek?
    Well, there are a number of colour configs so it varies. I could do a very competitive price though if you are interested. The new bronze one looks nice

 

 
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 03:55 AM.