Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Anyone wanting to buy wholesale e-cigs and make some cash?

Anyone wanting to buy wholesale e-cigs and make some cash?

Hi Guys
    I am Matt from ready Vape, we are a supplier of wholesale e-cigarettes in Australia, we don't sell to the public only resellers, the general way it works is markup for resellers is around 100% and the stock in in Australia and it comes with retail counter displays and boxes, its all been made to suit shop, markets and that type of thing.

I have asked the nice admins at AV for a spot on the vendors as i dont wont to splash my site all over the place in forums.

Cheers Matt

Wholesale vendor in Australia

Hi Guys
    My name is Matt from Ready Vape, we sell wholesale to resellers and we don't sell to the public, but we also have low minimums starting at 10x starter kits, 20x disposables that kind of thing and as anything wholesale the more you buy the cheaper it is.

We have a team of marketers that have hit the streets this week for the retail market place eg: shops but we are open to anyone making cash that can move quantities. Sign up is required as again its not to the public and pricing is not displayed until signup.

I will not put the web address on as it could be against the rules and i have asked for admin for a vendor slot on the site.

More soon
    Matt

You can have a thread here like any other unapproved vendor Matt.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Question... are those prefilled cartomizers contains nicotine and in what level?