Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: supersports600

supersports600

He is the bomb and just so helpful. He does batteries and shit but he is the greatest vendor.
    shipo, Quom, mathsguy and 8 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Could not agree more, has helped me out enormously latest order arrived, I now have batteries coming out my ring gear........
    supersports600 likes this.

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

AVF Regular
    Ditto! Super sports for PM!

Thanks for the great service SS
    shipo and supersports600 like this.

SuperSports600 is one helluva nice guy who seems to love what he does which is ensuring people get the best batteries for their device and sharing knowledge about battery technology, oh and he is also a stubborn bastard!*

* after I insisted on paying for some batteries which he offered me for free (because I wanted 4 so only fair I pay for them right?), I made the mistake of giving him my address before receiving his paypal details first, he sent the batteries and refused to take my money!

Thanks again SS I will be recommending everyone get their batteries from you, and yes I promise to dispose of the trustfires.

AVF Regular
    red blush

It's not me, it's you, everyone here.
    I will always do everything I can. You won't even know it.
    AVF rocks and I love you all!!!
    shipo, ckane, fudgeball and 10 others like this.
    Shop at Supersports600 eBay Store for all your Battery and Nicotine testing needs

AVF Regular
    I was actually on his site last night looking for 18350 batteries and a charger but couldnt find a charger for 18350`s. No biggie I now have a new charger for 18650`s and two more batts.
    I couldnt leave empty handed lol, I suspect at times my mother may have mated with a bower bird .
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Super Moderator
    Little bit late for you now Coaly but this charger will do 18350's too
    Soshine 18650 AU S1 MIX III V3 18650 RCR123 Charger FOR Lithium ION Battery | eBay
    They are built more for 17350's or 16340 but the extra mm fits in ok
    supersports600 and coal miner like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    SuperSports600 is one helluva nice guy who seems to love what he does which is ensuring people get the best batteries for their device and sharing knowledge about battery technology, oh and he is also a stubborn bastard!*

* after I insisted on paying for some batteries which he offered me for free (because I wanted 4 so only fair I pay for them right?), I made the mistake of giving him my address before receiving his paypal details first, he sent the batteries and refused to take my money!

Thanks again SS I will be recommending everyone get their batteries from you, and yes I promise to dispose of the trustfires.
    The SS600 method please, and to recap;
    1. Become learned in every Li Ion respect,
    2. Charge them fully
    3. Sharpen a steel spike
    4. Put in place appropriate personal protection measures
    5. Ensure video recording device operating
    6. apply spike to longitudinal centre of charged battery, and 5M/s or greater
    7. Post vid here (or have 'survived by' members post)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Soshine 18650 AU S1 MIX III V3 18650 RCR123 Charger FOR Lithium ION Battery | eBay
    thanks mate Ill go check it out
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocksie View Post
    He is the bomb and just so helpful. He does batteries and shit but he is the greatest vendor.
    I dont know how this guy makes money but Im sure glad he is around. Ordered on sunday and arrived early post today including two bonus 18350 efest batts the service is great and so are the prices. Thanks heaps for the extras mate they will live a good life in a loving home.

Thanks for the advice fatman I went back and ordered it so now I have both but I needed a decent back up charger for work anyway.
    supersports600 and 308hjute like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast