Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: electronic cigarette

electronic cigarette

Sin City Electric cigarette, the best electronic cigarette online store, selling you the hottest, the latest generation, the smoke and the best brand available in the market today has refillable e-cigarette. I quit smoking cigarettes with e-cigarettes have been a lot easier. A good alternative to smoking and "smoking" experience switch today to start vaping. Electronic Cigarette smoke a cancer stick better than to smoke, there are cheaper options. Sin City Electric Cigarette E Cigarette If you have a similar pleasure of smoking, nicotine, and safer, to reduce the damage you can do to help you kick the habit of cigarette smoking. We present cigarette e-cigs experience mimicing your throat - that's wonderful and great taste (though it closed, but it is not) will be provided.

Quote Originally Posted by smoke View Post
    Sin City Electric cigarette, the best electronic cigarette online store, selling you the hottest, the latest generation, the smoke and the best brand available in the market today has refillable e-cigarette. I quit smoking cigarettes with e-cigarettes have been a lot easier. A good alternative to smoking and "smoking" experience switch today to start vaping. Electronic Cigarette smoke a cancer stick better than to smoke, there are cheaper options. Sin City Electric Cigarette E Cigarette If you have a similar pleasure of smoking, nicotine, and safer, to reduce the damage you can do to help you kick the habit of cigarette smoking. We present cigarette e-cigs experience mimicing your throat - that's wonderful and great taste (though it closed, but it is not) will be provided.
    mate go spam your crap somewhere else or pay to support the site and be approved vendor

Banned (Never to return)
    OMG i just placed a massive order

these are the best amd most advanced ecigs on the market

just chucked all my inferior gear in the bin !!

Quote Originally Posted by paulk View Post
    mate go spam your crap somewhere else or pay to support the site and be approved vendor
    um, pay who what now ?
    no-one pays here.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    i pay.. Well my wallet does when i see all these great recommendations due to this site. I blame avf for everything

edit: in other news i had hot and spicy chicken from kfc tonight now vaping tastes like crap

Banned (Never to return)
    damn KFC......

AVF Regular
    Sin City: VV VW MOD Vamo: $79;95 (kit)
    Juicewhore: VV VW MOD Vamo: $44.95 (Tube only no battery)
    Fasttech: VV VW MOD Vamo: $51.42 (kit) $33.14 (Tube only no battery)

see, its much more fun to compare these people to other REAL vendors than just delete them.
    now if anyone googles them .. they will find this thread.
    good luck with that
    GirlyPantz likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    I'd part money with Juicewhore.. once you've compared postage your amounts even up.. plus you don't have to wait long for parcel within Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    see, its much more fun to compare these people to other REAL vendors than just delete them.
    now if anyone googles them .. they will find this thread.
    good luck with that
    And that site is utter crap! It's so bad that the site alone would stop me buying, I wouldnt get as far as their price gouging.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast