Like Tree21Likes
  • 1 Post By aussievapes
  • 1 Post By CCC
  • 3 Post By CMB
  • 9 Post By bevoh
  • 7 Post By SIMON@EcigModShop

Thread: Question for the Aussie vendors, generally speaking..

Retired Account

Question for the Aussie vendors, generally speaking..

What sort of growth are you experiencing?
    Would you be prepared to give us an indication of how business is?
    Whatever you feel you can tell us which doesn't compromise your business/privacy/etc.

Just curious to know if there's been a big increase in business.. and where your business is coming from eg. forum vs non forum purchases.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    What sort of growth are you experiencing?
    Would you be prepared to give us an indication of how business is?
    Whatever you feel you can tell us which doesn't compromise your business/privacy/etc.

Just curious to know if there's been a big increase in business.. and where your business is coming from eg. forum vs non forum purchases.
    Yaaa what she said and are you going to start selling JustFog Maxi clearo's????
    LoL
    Jeff
    mrsgruffy likes this.

CCC
    Dont know about online vendors but the dude at the markets had a line of people that i saw on the weekend flogging cigalikes with no nic. Some of them would probably end up online.
    mrsgruffy likes this.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    I've been in at Vapebar before and have been amazed at the amount of people coming and going, picking up all kinds of things from starter kits to Provari's. It's not uncommon to see 20+ people in there vaping and maybe only a couple of them would be forumites.

I'd hazard a guess that forum users are just the tip of the iceberg and less than 5% of the market.
    margyb, mrsgruffy and Milkman_ like this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    I can't really comment too much because I haven't fully pushed my business yet.
    But thus far most of my customer's have either been from AVF, word of mouth, friends or international looking for a particular device that they cant source or can get cheaper from me.
    Just gauging from friends and word of mouth which are the most real life physical examples, I think growth is steady and will increase as long as there is no regulations obviously.
    I have even heard from people that I havent spoken to in ages asking me about it because they have heard or seen.

Once I get my personal life together I am planning to push alot harder because if my business grows, vaping grows and it's a win win for everyone in my eyes. My only issue is capital and finance but I believe with the demand that there is, if I play this right it can work. The more successful vendors we have, the more awareness we raise. I'm not sure about other vendor's but I started this with dual motivation. Obviously there is something in it for myself but I also want to give back because there is every chance that this may have saved my life.
    But yeah my general opinion is that it will keep growing at a steady rate for a long time as long as regulations permit.

I know you guys were looking to hear from a more established vendor but I hope this gives you a slight insight.
    margyb, gtadmin, Stomp and 6 others like this.
    Current set up:
    EHPro Panzer and Kayfun Lite Plus V2 Clone.

AVF Regular
    What i noticed is a very steady growth last year and much bigger growth this year, i also see a lot of new customers which i haven't seen before
    also in my private sales to people i know who come to my place there was a massive increase

simon
    ckane, margyb, gtadmin and 4 others like this.