Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: whysmoke.com.au

Who would like to see an E-cig Mod shop in Sydney? And where?

I would like to apologise to the Forum, Moderators and Members of the online Forum Community for my threads and subsequent posts.

With only good intentions, I initially thought it would be a good way to get my company and products out there.. My First Mistake.

My Second Mistake was responding in a negative and childish manner when i should have acted professionally in the situation.

I have read ALL of the comments,
    taken them on board and plan to implement changes to improve all areas of my professional dealings.

Thank you for your time
    Last edited by Geoff; 13-07-13 at 08:34 PM. Reason: I was out of line!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    My question is why do you need to spam the forum with multiple new threads on the same subject in different areas of the forum?

I don't care where you open your store in Sydney, it isn't going to help me in Perth.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Moderators should delete the threads and links. He is just flooding the place and shows the community no respect!

I thought my Tapatalk was playing up when I saw these threads over and over until I looked at the time stamps.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

whysmoke.com.au

Hi,
    I need the forums help to find the Cheapest best tasting 30ml bottle of flavoured liquids within Australia so i can beat the price!
    Can you help me so i can help Aussie Vapers everywhere?

Kind regards
    Geoff

AVF Regular
    'As nicotine is highly addictive, it is not legal to be sold or used by smokers'

from his website.
    alegria likes this.

Sorry i Did not mean to offend you or anyone else and if a store went well in Sydney why would you not think it may expand to Perth?

Noe
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    We are not here to do your price watching, as a vendor that is your job.
    You will either price yourself competitively by doing your own searching of other vendors or price yourself out of contention.

Also I don't usually buy the cheapest juice, because to me it says it isn't as good as other juice, that is why it is cheaper.
    Now, if you can come up with premium juice products at competitive prices, then you might grab my interest.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Also singles r relatively useless to the aus market. By not carrying doublers you've lost possible customers
    Last edited by lozza 82; 02-07-13 at 01:52 AM.
    Geoff and jsalvacion123 like this.

Noe
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Sorry i Did not mean to offend you or anyone else and if a store went well in Sydney why would you not think it may expand to Perth?
    Spamming the forum is always going to offend people, no matter what forum you do it on, be it AVF or elsewhere.

Sure if the buisiness is successful enough it may eventually expand into other parts of Aus but I doubt Perth would be the first or even 2nd planned expansion.
    Essie's Glass DTs

if you have nothing nice to say why bother writing anything? are you that lonely?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast