Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Juicefactory.com.au is open!

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Juicefactory.com.au is open!

Hi everyone, Juicefactory.com.au is open!

We’re based in Western Australia and have been on-site to many of the factories that produce the products we sell and plan to sell (and many, many others!). We've seen the production lines first-hand and have built solid, on-going relationships.

We know you guys love your hardware (particularly mods), but as the name suggests, our focus is on the juice. Hardware is pretty well covered by some of the great vendors we already have so we are only starting out with the very basics (for the newbies) but if there are any products you’d like to see available, I’ll be visiting more factories late this month so I’ll do my best to hunt down whatever it is that you are after.

This is phase 1 of our launch. Phase 2 will see the launch of a new range of juices, including previously unseen flavours, along with a couple of exciting projects we are currently working on.
    For now we are kicking off with a 15% storewide, no coupon needed sale. For Aussievapers, were raising that to a massive 20% off, just use AUSSIEVAPERS when you checkout.

Be sure to check out our range of Hangsen Smart USA concentrates and essences, they weren't easy to get our hands on!

SALE ENDS MIDNIGHT 21/07/2013.
    Last edited by Tom@JuiceFactory; 16-07-13 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Sale end date.

Looks good Tom, welcome to the community. Looking forward to the launch of a new range of flavors. Any idea of the time-frame for the new juices?

cheers
    Tom@JuiceFactory likes this.

AVF Regular
    Great site, good luck with the venture.

Can I make one recommendation/observation though? As you're geared toward juices, a range of dripping atties would be of benefit eg 306's, 510's, rebuildables. It would complement the juice sales imo.

Quote Originally Posted by pgscott View Post
    Looks good Tom, welcome to the community. Looking forward to the launch of a new range of flavors. Any idea of the time-frame for the new juices?

cheers
    Thanks pgscott. I want to lean on the cautious side and say that it still could be a couple of months before they hit the shelves. We are quietly confident that the wait will be worth it

Quote Originally Posted by lheamfrg View Post
    Great site, good luck with the venture.

Can I make one recommendation/observation though? As you're geared toward juices, a range of dripping atties would be of benefit eg 306's, 510's, rebuildables. It would complement the juice sales imo.
    So I'm sitting here going at my 306LR like there's a pot of gold hidden at the bottom, and then this suggestion. Fantastic! If you decide to order with us, I'll throw in an extra bottle of juice.
    lheamfrg and TheDishD like this.

will order some Hangsen concentrates later tonight

AVF Regular
    Congrats on the new store Would be nice to see larger size concentrates for sale.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Congrats :-)
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

Quote Originally Posted by ckane View Post
    Congrats on the new store Would be nice to see larger size concentrates for sale.
    Thanks! I've just updated the site with 30mL and 50mL bottles. If we don't have stock of the size requested we'll replace it with multiple smaller bottles.
    ckane likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by spawn_8 View Post
    will order some Hangsen concentrates later tonight
    Don't forget to use the coupon 'AUSSIEVAPERS' to get the full 20% discount. It'll bring the 50mL Hangsen prices down as low as $15.58.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast