Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By mitergreen
  • 1 Post By mitergreen
  • 1 Post By bugzme

Thread: Esmoke guru - warning

Banned (Never to return)

Esmoke guru - warning

here is the email i just sent them over my first order

trust me it is not worth it ( $275 for a ithaka and a blank Iatty tank )

"Dear Vassilis

due to the cost of return mail i will hold onto it

im not impressed , dealing with Esmokeguru has not been a great experience , i have been charged excessively by the bank on a money order (then asked by you for more money due to your fee's ) , only to be told that i could have used paypal , i have purchased an item that is not true to its description ( the tank ) and then have been asked to pay additional money for shipping ( or i have to chance losing the goods )

This seems to be normal practice now with Ecig companies like yourself

seems customer service and the consumer law does not apply

very disappointed on the outcome of my first order with you"

Banned (Never to return)
    Hello Mitergreen,

I am very sorry that you are not impressed.
    I know it seems strange to you, but please try to understand I want make sure that the customers from Australia receive the orders because in the past we had many problems with Australian post because
    They lost the packages.
    Australian post unfortunately don’t let us insure the packages, I don’t know why but it is in my opinion not service.
    We have this issue only with Australian Post and Russia Post :-(.
    In the past some packages get lost and the customer knows that I don’t have the responsibility for this and I don’t have to pay for this issue but because I want my customers satisfied I have send them all the goods again with fedex and paid all the lost money my self.
    I hope you understand that I can’t do that every time and this is the reason that now I am careful.
    In the near future we will have a new shipping method with Fedex with a very special price and then we solve all this problems.

As for paypal please know for the next time if you want you can send me an e-mail and we will managed this together.
    I don’t have the paypal option because paypal makes us problems with the e-cigarettes and I have announce in the ECF for oversea customers I will manage paypal because of the high bank fees.

For the not engraved Iatty tube I am very sorry this was 100 % my fault and if you want I return you the money for this item and you send the item back, of course I pay the shipping too.

Thank you
    Vassilis

Banned (Never to return)
    Dear Vassilis

I appreciate the time you have taken to apologies , I do , but that has not bearing on how you are operating you business

The facts , although very interesting , have no bearing on the consumer laws that have been broken and the bad taste left in my mouth through your business ethics

lets review

#1 payment - I read your website , choose goods , pick a payment option then you ask for more money to cover fees for your suggested payment option.
    - contract broken - goods pricing including delivery not correct at point of sale

#2 goods - item received not as pictured on web site
    - contract broken - goods not of merchantable quality , not fit for purpose

#3 postage - vendor , before shipping asks for additional funds
    - contract broken - vendor displays misleading postage pricing and asks for more money

I will not mention the wait for the goods

so , when will you make the changes to your website
    #1 to indicate there may be other ways to pay you ( paypal )
    #2 change the photo of the Iatty tank
    #3 sort out your shipping costs to display what it will actually cost the consumer.

you have the ability to make your business more reputable from my comments , what you actually do , time will tell.

until these changes take place your apologies are empty ,
    suspect likes this.

AVF Regular
    I have no issues with E smokeguru, in fact I find them quite good to deal with.

From memory the Ithaca cost about $210 back during the pre order, take into account Aussie dollar falling against the euro the price with a Iatty tank sounds plausible.

Vasillis is willing to pay the return shipping for the tank, send it and be done with them if your inclined to.

Sounds like bad timing or Karma.....

Sent via smoke signal with my provari using a KFC refresher towel
    KamaKaZzie likes this.

photo images-4_zps2e1bab4e.jpeg

Banned (Never to return)
    did you read the post Bugz ??

WTF has bad timing or Karma got to with it

AVF Regular
    I've bought a Ody, Pen and a Ufs all through guru, never had a problem. Even when I bought the UFs they had stopped paypal by that stage, a quick message on there site and no probs.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Yes I did read your posts,

You seem very Disgruntled while Vasillis is trying to rectify the no engraving tube which he has claimed as his fault.

All else is standard.

You should be glad he does not do as most other venders are doing and charging VAT also....