Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Digitalsteam.de WARNING

Exclamation Digitalsteam.de WARNING

After much correspondence which some of you have read I asked diigtalsteam.de to not to process my order and to refund my money if they were not going to send the item which they charged me 35 euro for which would take 5 days according to their website.

They have just sent it, it will take 3 weeks. I am fucking livid.

For example my Atmizoo order from Greece is here tomorrow and cost me 19 euro from Greece, it even went through Germany.

I WILL never deal with digitalsteam.de again and I suggest you do not either as they are ripoff merchants.

This is from their website.

4.1 The delivery time is 3 working days within Germany. An (Saturdays) Sundays and public holidays will be no delivery. If an item is not in stock or even not be immediately available and the delivery time shall be extended accordingly, is on the product page pointed out.
    4.2 For international shipping, delivery time is about 5 business days. An (Saturdays) Sundays and public holidays will be no delivery. If an item is not in stock or even not be immediately available and the delivery time shall be extended accordingly, is on the product page pointed out.

I will be speaking to my credit card company about this.

What a bunch of ignorant pricks. No wonder they lost the war, wouldn't listen.

Regards,
    Justin.
    Jonnolane likes this.

AVF Regular
    sorry to hear that mate, better luck next time...

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

AVF Regular
    Yes sorry that you had to go through all that BS mate, I for one will not be buying anything from that company! i really hope you can get some sort of satisfaction from your bank.

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

Dodgie's popping up everywhere now getting on the ecig bandwagon

Don't mention the war . . .
    Captain, Juzm and TheDishD like this.

AVF Regular
    intaste is probably one of my favourite suppliers - they dont charge you VAT, they ship it to you almost as fast as if you bought it locally at a reasonable price, 4/5 days on average, are cheap and provide great customer service. Worth waiting for them to get stuff in stock, which seems pretty regular too.

Interested to see how I go with pinkmule, as with there 10% coupon are one of the cheapist suppliers i have seen for some good mods.
    second_chance and Juzm like this.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

Amen my brother . . .
    Mickg33 likes this.

intaste in future, not going with these verdammt ignorent Arschlöcher nie wieder
    TheDishD likes this.

Thanks Juzm, been following your posts with interest, all due to Kayfun lust. I've settled on waiting for intaste to get stock tho, as anything else just doesn't seem worth the hassle or extra expense in time and effort. Cheers mate!
    Juzm likes this.
    Spending way too much $$$ on gear... Still better than smoking!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    intaste is probably one of my favourite suppliers - they dont charge you VAT, they ship it to you almost as fast as if you bought it locally at a reasonable price, 4/5 days on average, are cheap and provide great customer service. Worth waiting for them to get stuff in stock, which seems pretty regular too.

Interested to see how I go with pinkmule, as with there 10% coupon are one of the cheapist suppliers i have seen for some good mods.
    I have to second itaste as a great place to buy kit, great prices and FAST shipping, ordered a Lite on Wednesday, had in my hand Monday morning (day early than even Fedex thought i would get it). Excellent customer service, had a few questions and had replies within 1/2 hour of asking.
    Mickg33 and Juzm like this.

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast