Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: e5cigs Thread

Here are few pre buying and post buying tips for newbie as well as low experienced vapes

Search from everywhere:

When you take decision to quit smoking and have the alternate Electronic Cigarettes then there must be extensive research before buying electronic cigarettes and accessories. Although you will be tempted to buy a starter kit within minutes but it’s advised to take this decision after knowing your needs and available alternates. There are two types of alternates for research, Forums and vendors websites. Get involved in the forums. If you have any question, search on the forums and if you can't find the answer, no question is too stupid, ask away. You will always get an answer, especially here!

Backup batteries:

After making decision about starter kit, make sure you must have at least 2 batteries as sometime you will be frustrated when you need to vape but battery is over and till it is not charged, you have an annoying face.

Juice order:

When you are going to order the starter kit, it’s advised you must buy the juice liquid also because with starter kit, juice comes in small quantity.

Order wisely

It’s also advised that not order too much quantity of juice if you are not familiar with to whom you are going to order. You can start with 30 ml and if you order more and you disliked then its only waste of resource. Strength of juice is also important as too high or too low will be useless as you will not be able to vape or you will not enjoy vaping.

Order more atomizers and cartomizers:

Some people want different flavor so this tip only for them. They must buy some extra atomizers and cartomizers as some flavors smell and material cannot be washable.

Try something new occasionally:

You must try something new as “experiment” .There are a lot of juices available in different strengths and flavors so you may feel that you have your perfect one but unless you try new things you will never know.

Buying record

You must have a buying records such as where from you buy,pricing and flavors.It will helps us while re buying time and for saving purpose also.

Storage and safety

It’s also a good idea to store your equipment in a locked cupboard or well out of reach of any kids, pets, etc. Safety first people! Store your juice in a cool/cold place. Heat can affect juice by making it thinner. Resulting in an unholy mess when trying to refill your carts/cartomisers etc.

Backup plan

You must have a B plan! If you have bought a starter kit it probably came with a couple of atties and batteries. These won't last forever, so make sure you have spares of everything.

Surprise visits in local markets

Check out shops in your local area for places that sell disposable ecigs. These will give you an idea of what it is like to vape. Keep in mind that the disposables are not the pinnacle of vaping, there are tons of products out now that you can move up to. Treat disposables as a toe in the water.

We highly encourage more tips from seniors and we will also update this thread on daily bases to keep you well informed.This public message is from an online store www.e5cigs.com a china based store only deals in electronic cigarettes only

Regards
    smith
    www.e5cigs.com
    china electronic cigarettes store
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by George Elwyn View Post
    What about the price?? Is it the cheapest e cigarette in the market?
    ha ha ha just link spammer here

One more tip, have some necessary tools

Relevant tools are also important and you must need to have when going to DIY route mean refilling cartridges etc.What tools you needed, disposable gloves, tweezers, syringes, empty bottles to mix or decant liquid in, labels or pens to mark the bottles, blue foam, droppers, PG and or VG.

Hi
    5% discount coupon is again available now.
    smith

Lifstyle

Choose your e cig according to your life style mean if you all day stay in office and remaining time in home so battery timing no matter but a person have more presence in field then battery timing does matter.I think you got the point so act according to your life style.
    Regards
    smith
    www.e5cigs.com

T7x
    This site looks like it's seriously on the dodge side of things, not a single review on any product, "general" flavour e juice... rewards for video reviews of products and yet not one product has one... :s

Sometimes when we fall we just land in the right place..

Hi Mr t7x.,
    Your concern is right and may be you don,t know that this site is new and will take time to product reviews, feedbacks.This site is sister concern of www.chinabuye.com and chinabuye.com have alexa rank around 11000 and have more than 5000 product to sell.If you know what is alexa rank then its mean we have thousands customers per day and if we dodge,we may not exist and we are existing since 2006 online.Buy from e5cigs and if you feel anything bad then you can say we are on dodge side.Its request,Pls don,t negative comment for anyone without any bad experience.I am representing here e5cigs and if you have any concern with us then let me know and i shall resolve according to your point of view.Thanks
    Regards,
    smith

WE have seperate forum for www.chinabuye.com and we clearly announced after service warranty and read before order policy.Everyone can check below link.Thanks

After-service-Warranty-FAQ-Read-Before-Order
    Last edited by smithpack0; 16-08-13 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Duplication

T7x
    Quote Originally Posted by smithpack0 View Post
    Hi Mr t7x.,
    Your concern is right and may be you don,t know that this site is new and will take time to product reviews, feedbacks.This site is sister concern of www.chinabuye.com and chinabuye.com have alexa rank around 11000 and have more than 5000 product to sell.If you know what is alexa rank then its mean we have thousands customers per day and if we dodge,we may not exist and we are existing since 2006 online.Buy from e5cigs and if you feel anything bad then you can say we are on dodge side.Its request,Pls don,t negative comment for anyone without any bad experience.I am representing here e5cigs and if you have any concern with us then let me know and i shall resolve according to your point of view.Thanks
    Regards,
    smith
    Sounds fair to me Smith, I will order an assortment from e5cigs and then review it on here so everyone knows you're a safe site :].

Sometimes when we fall we just land in the right place..

Quote Originally Posted by T7x View Post
    Sounds fair to me Smith, I will order an assortment from e5cigs and then review it on here so everyone knows you're a safe site :].
    Thanks for understanding and intentions to review positively Mr T7x.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast