Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: e5cigs Thread

Smile Vendor from china with branded stuff

Hello to all forum members,

We openly encourage to discuss our new site www.e5cigs.com ,We are from china and have presence in retail and wholesale market since 2006.We just separate electronic cigarette segment from www.chinabuye.com to www.e5cigs.com We have some branded electronic cigarettes also such as Kanger, Smoktech, Innokin and Kamry.If you have any suggestion then pls be write to us,we shall appreciate you.
    Thanks

Smith
    Last edited by smithpack0; 12-03-14 at 05:24 AM.
    Noe likes this.

e5cigs Thread

Hello webmaster,
    We mailed you many time through contact form but not got any reply.Pls be contact with us as we want to enlist our self in vender section.Pls tell us what are your requirement.Pls reply me through PM and Pls excuse me for this way of contact as I am trying to be in contact with you from last 7 days.Mr Moderator Pls forward my message to management.Thanks
    regards,
    smith
    Last edited by smithpack0; 05-08-13 at 12:20 AM.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by smithpack0 View Post
    Hello webmaster,
    We mailed you many time through contact form but not got any reply.Pls be contact with us as we want to enlist our self in vender section.Pls tell us what are your requirement.Pls reply me through PM and delete this thread after reading.Pls excuse me for this way of contact as I am trying to be in contact with you from last 7 days.Mr Moderator Pls forward my message to management.Thanks
    regards,
    smith
    Hi
    What is your website address?
    Thanks

AVF Regular
    I would say its this Chinese one e5cigs: Wholesale E Cigarettes, E Cig from China, Electronic Cigarette, Buy Cheap E Cigs Online pretty good prices and lots of girly ego batteries.
    Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    I would say its this Chinese one e5cigs: Wholesale E Cigarettes, E Cig from China, Electronic Cigarette, Buy Cheap E Cigs Online pretty good prices and lots of girly ego batteries.
    Jeff
    Thanks Jeff,
    We are trying to position our self the cheapest online store from china.
    Regards,
    smith

Super Moderator
    I will retitle the thread to e5cigs, in the meantime you can use this thread to provide updates, specials etc with regard to your site. PM JatoOspry re getting your own subforum, he is the forum owner.
    Cheers
    J

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by smithpack0 View Post
    Thanks Jeff,
    We are trying to position our self the cheapest online store from china.
    Regards,
    smith
    I think wwww.fasttech.com is a bit cheaper and they offer free shipping, how often would you ship things to Australia, Once a week or more, and how long would a average shipping time to say Sydney Australia be?
    Thanks
    Jeff
    jen and DEATHGUYJ like this.

AVF Regular
    You advertise 1.6 ml MT3, well real MT3 are 3ml, They look like evods, even the coils you display are clearly not MT3 they are short like evods, MT3 coils are long like the kanger pro tank, and really you should be sell MT3S not MT3, The "S" version has replaceable coils, where as the MT3 version you have to replace the whole bottom head.
    Jeff
    steve.c likes this.

I hope they have progressed from the Chinabye days, the M type drippers I got were junk!, nearly invisible bent screws, posts that fell out, threads that weren't there--out of 5 I actually manages to rebuild 3 them out of salvaged bits from the others only once presently (too scared to try again) , the other two went in the bin without a drop of eliquid ever being in them.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast