Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Chiyou Stainless Steel Clone

Chiyou Stainless Steel Clone

Hi all, I am ordering in 50 pieces of the Chiyou Stainless Steel Clone for sale, just wondering if anyone here is interested.

This is the 1:1 version, the parts of the original and the clone are inter-changeble. The AIOS T by Mojo made for the Chiyou original fits perfectly on this mod as well. It has brass contacts but fires pretty hard. I might order in the silver contacts as well if possible.

I've compared it to my Nemesis with silver contacts and this clone with brass definately fired up just as hard or better.

The firing button is excellent and no misfiring each time. The threading is smooth just like an original.

It will arrive in Perth roughly in a month or more if no issues with Australian customs
    Pickup will be available in Perth.

Prices will be set at AUD70 at the moment, inclusive of tax (since I am ordering in a substantial amount) and air freight.

Please let me know soon or create a list. At this moment there will be no minimum order per person. Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

AVF Regular
    They seem to be very decent clones, pity that a co-op of them has just gone through...

Chi you clone coop

30 of them got sold in quick time and for a tiny extra ($1) were able to get the silver coating on the contacts.
    I would imagine that they will sell for you esply once reviews come in on AVF

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

AVF Regular
    Mmm... I'd run I'd I we're you lol.
    Vaping since July 2012.

AVF Regular
    Isn't that about $20 more than what you guys paid for these things? Someone would be getting ripped here either the participants or the buyer

Yup very decent clone, I am actually using it more than my nemesis and orion V3. There's a short review on youtube now, you can search "chi you clone" if I am not mistaken.

My mate has one compared with the original side to side and performance wise no complains at all.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lheamfrg View Post
    Isn't that about $20 more than what you guys paid for these things? Someone would be getting ripped here either the participants or the buyer
    Paid $52 express delivered with silver contacts. I have to say Vaperz making a pitch to buy gear of you on your second post isn't going to make you very popular here. Your credibility is at zero and falling fast.
    lheamfrg likes this.
    Vaping since July 2012.

AVF Regular
    lheamfrg, i hear ya, but at 50 units thats going very close if not over the $1000 Tax free threshold on imports, so he will be paying import tax plus i would think he is putting a little bit on the top,but not crazy profit making... thing that got me was this is his second post here plus the month long wait....

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDishD View Post
    lheamfrg, i hear ya, but at 50 units thats going very close if not over the $1000 Tax free threshold on imports, .
    yeah $3500 is a little bit over

Little bit of a pong that's all. Already ordering 50 before there is any interest? Sounds more like a business venture than a coop.
    TheDishD likes this.

AVF Regular
    yeah $3500 is a little bit over

Little bit of a pong that's all. Already ordering 50 before there is any interest? Sounds more like a business venture than a coop.
    Shite my maths were waaay out HA that'll teach me to try and refill a atty, type a post and work out sums all at once....

AVF Regular
    why are you doing a coop when you already have one?
    studiovape likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast