Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: {joycheapbuy.com} Cheap Ecigs Retail & Wholesale

Arrow Vaping in stock @ JoyCheapBuy

Hello,vapors,I'm Luke,I own my online shop joycheapbuy.

A professional and reliable online shopping center providing a variety of hot selling products,such as:ego e-cigarette,mini disposable e-cig,e-cigarette liquid,etc.at cheap price and shipping them globally.

All we provide are of high quality and cheap..
    More purchase,more discount.For example:
    discount.jpg

For present,the three coupon codes are active
    electronics cigarette coupon.jpg

And here show some of them:
    Classical e cigarette pipe 2.jpg
    best electronic cigarette brand with tank system 901t for e smoking.jpg
    e cigaretter mods KGO plus ce5.jpg

For more products please visit my shop www.joycheapbuy.com
    If you‘re interested or get any question,please feel free to let me know,I'm glad to talk with U.
    Thanks for the reading !
    Last edited by Cigar13; 30-03-14 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Vaping in stock @ JoyCheapBuy
    electronic cigarette wholesale from Joycheapbuy.com,MOQ=10, over 250$ will be FREE for shipping

AVF Regular
    Wot isss'it
    Ahhhhh Yeah.jpg
    RichoVonBlack likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bugzme View Post
    Wot isss'it
    Ahhhhh Yeah.jpg
    ???? what's that ?
    electronic cigarette wholesale from Joycheapbuy.com,MOQ=10, over 250$ will be FREE for shipping

Take a consider on the upgraded version TGO E cigarette

13691039210.jpg

Specification:
    1. Dimensions:150(L) X 14mm(D)
    2. Battery Power: 3.7V 900mAh
    3. Resistance: 2.0-2.2Ω
    4. 150-200puffs/cartridges
    5. Battery:800-1000 puffs per charge
    6. Click on/off function .NEVER LEAKING ! !
    Retail Price:$35.70 Worldwide Shipping,
    The three coupon codes are still active.More purchase,More discount.

AVF Regular
    Hey Cigar13, if you can get 800-1000 puffs for each charge of your 900mAh battery, how many Watt/Seconds are you measuring?
    I calculate 6.8W using 3.7 V and 2 ohms at 1.85amps.
    Using my eVic at very close to the same settings, ie 900mAh and 7w, I get a maximum of 240puffs at an average of 3 seconds each.
    Assuming a similar efficiency, your PuffSeconds would be about 1second or less.
    Please declare your assumptions or correct your specifications. The way you advertise at the moment looks like your words may contravene State and Federal laws where I live. Considering you have come to a forum with a *.AU domain a reasonable person could conclude you may have a prima facie case to answer with our regulatory bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    Hey Cigar13, if you can get 800-1000 puffs for each charge of your 900mAh battery, how many Watt/Seconds are you measuring?
    Using my eVic at very close to the same settings, ie 900mAh and 7w, I get a maximum of 240puffs at an average of 3 seconds each.
    Please declare your assumptions or correct your specifications. The way you advertise at the moment looks like your words may contravene State and Federal laws where I live. Considering you have come to a forum with a *.AU domain a reasonable person could conclude you may have a prima facie case to answer with our regulatory bodies.
    If I post something that may contravene the law,I'm sorry for that ,,,and I didn't know. about the PuffSeconds,I have no idea, I got the specification from the factory..you make me feel serious talking about the laws....No offence

AVF Regular
    Hey Cigar13, If you are advertising the device, you have to take responsibility for the truth of it. Please don't feel serious, you are a long way away I'm sure, and legal action would be aimed at your company, not you personally, probably.
    One thing to note however, this audience of smart shoppers will be far more likely to make positive retail decisions your way if you are more accurate in your advertising.

Hey Cigar13, If you are advertising the device, you have to take responsibility for the truth of it. Please don't feel serious, you are a long way away I'm sure, and legal action would be aimed at your company, not you personally, probably.
    One thing to note however, this audience of smart shoppers will be far more likely to make positive retail decisions your way if you are more accurate in your advertising.
    What I have to say my devices are all qualified,maybe the device you used is a little similar...if you don't trust,you can try this device with real experience..If that problem you found does really exist,I'll put it away.Nobody is kidding with other people's health.

What kind of atomizers or clearomizers are you using? How do U think of them ?
    Have u ever tried this CE4 atomizer, we're offering $22.70 with 5pcs per pack

13752621962.jpg

Specification:
    1. Size:L68 *D14 mm
    2. Weight:11g
    3. Resistance:2.2±0.2 Ω
    4. Capacity of e-liquid:1.5-1.6ml
    5. Colors:white,blue,green,pink,purple and yellow
    6. Fit for eGo/eGo-T batteries
    7. With long wick, no burning smell .Easy for refilling

If you're interested,they are here Huge vapor four long wick CE4 5 pcs in pact for electronic cigarette kit a new stop smoking aids : www.joycheapbuy.com

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Although I'm lmfaoing at your awesome delivery on this threat MrGruffy it sounds like your evic contacts may be a little clogged or something to cause such battery drainage.
    Cigar13 likes this.
    Do you know de way 👺

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast