Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: New Vendor FNQ

New Vendor FNQ

Hi Guys

This being my first post ill just say .... ive been lurking around for a while and got a wealth of info from this site ..... thanks to everyone for their amazing insights.
    I have also noticed that living in FNQ (far north queensland) that there are very limited numbers of vendors where you can get anything ecig related.
    I did meet with Ben at Vaporsphere and he had an amazing array of high end product and a wealth of info (cheers mate).

So on that note i have decided to setup a company offering some of the medium to starter range in FNQ.
    Ill also be doing some juices and accessories so people in the north wont need to wait as long for shipping etc.

I also hope to offer some products that may not be on offer from other vendors and would be keen to know if there was anything that people would love to get a hold of in the medium to beginner range.

Things are starting very small at this stage and im hoping to expand the range quite a bit over the next few months.

Anyway ...... looking forward to interacting on the site as much as possible in the near future .....

Please check out http://dragonvape.com.au/

If anyone has anything to mention about the site or content please let me know

Thanks

D Bint
    Last edited by mrpeculiar; 13-08-13 at 02:24 AM. Reason: update with site details

Super Moderator
    Moved to the correct sub forum ... please restrict new threads to this spot.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Thanks .... i wasnt quite sure where it went

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Welcome to AVF

Not a lot of products on your site.
    As for vendors in FNQ, anyone with internet can get products from any number of vendors, anywhere, worldwide.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Welcome to AVF

Not a lot of products on your site.
    As for vendors in FNQ, anyone with internet can get products from any number of vendors, anywhere, worldwide.
    However I would like to add that having a local vendor who you can talk to directly and see the products is good, markets and going down to see Charlie at Vaping Cobra is quite enjoyable, so while I shop over the net a lot, having local vendors with speedy service is great when required.

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabs View Post
    However I would like to add that having a local vendor who you can talk to directly and see the products is good, markets and going down to see Charlie at Vaping Cobra is quite enjoyable, so while I shop over the net a lot, having local vendors with speedy service is great when required.
    Yes I agree having the net I can also shop world wide but a local vendor with a shop front in town would be great. Even though Vaping Cobra is about an eight hour drive away its one I will do one day just because.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Yea nothing to see here besides Kamry products.

A bit worrying how this vendor says "aluminium is stronger than stainless steel"
    Then says "I've learnt a lot from here"

If you've learnt a lot then you would know aluminium is one of the worst, cheapest and nastiest materials ever. The mods will make your hands smell and when dropped will dint like a tin can.

Stainless steel is stronger than aluminium. Copper is also bad, horrible and cheap but brass is ok but has a lot of maintenance
    Last edited by neofelis; 13-08-13 at 08:45 AM.

AVF Regular

New Vendor FNQ

I see where your coming from with a local vendor, but I wouldn't be spooking your website untill you atleast have the basics avaliable. Chargers, batteries, replacement coils etc etc.
    unless I missed something on the site.

Good luck though.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    Mr Peculiar,

I fear that we may have failed you in your education about ecigs. The K200 and X6 aren't mech mods, your tanks are clearos, and the X1 really should be labelled as a RDA.

Also you may want to look at your descriptions.

X1 Atmoizer

X1 atomizer(protank) is the newest innovation .It’s beatiful design are the most attractive one.Changeable bottom Coil head makes it use more convenienet and durable.Colorful appearence makes people in good moods!
    Besides the bad English, there's just so many misleading and just plain wrong statements in that one sentence.

So here's my feedback.
    1. Learn the proper terminology for the various bits of kit
    2. Offer consumables such as replacable heads, wick, wire, batteries, chargers.
    3. Don't cut and paste alibaba descriptions. If you're looking at the starter market, you're going to need some pretty clear information on the site, and make sure it's factually accurate and consistent (eg. your K100 page says its available in golden yellow and champagne, yet the additional information says champagne and blue - but there's no way to choose a colour anyway)
    4. If you're not opening up a shop front or not available face-to-face, then there's no competitive advantage of you being local to people in FNQ (other than perhaps shipping times), you're just another internet vendor.
    In all honesty, unless you put some serious work into your site and your knowledge about ecigs, I reckon you're going to struggle against the established Australian vendors and the cheaper Chinese vendors.

Good luck.
    Last edited by luntingsir; 13-08-13 at 11:02 AM. Reason: clarity
    ಠ_ಠ

T7x
    AVF Regular
    There's no juice... -cries in corner-
    Do you know de way 👺

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast