Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree769Likes

Thread: Reviews of Noe's Doublers

AVF Regular

Reviews of Noe's Doublers

I thought it would be better and more helpful to everyone if all of the Reviews of Noe's Doublers were put into the one thread so people could access them easier.

The following are Descriptions, in Noe's own words, of his "True Blue, Dinkum, Bloody Bewdy" Doublers made with more than 80% Australian produced ingredients** and individually hand blended as expertly and lovingly as he is able, for your information:

Noe's Bewdy - Dry tobacco, great as an ADV, goes well with most alcoholic drinks but especially with dark spirits, also very good to vape while drinking coffee.

Limebaccy - Citrus spiced tobacco, semi sweet. This juice is great with a beer, a cider, white wine or white spirits.

Cherry Cigar - What the name says, I used to smoke cherry cigars (Captain Black) & I think my juice is closer to a real CC than any other juice that makes the claim. Semi sweet but a little sweeter than the Limebaccy, this is nice with red wine or just as an ADV.

Melonbacc - Melon tobacco, a sweeter tobacco that has a rockmelon/cantaloupe presence (I think this is the sweetest of the ones I'm making at present), nice with most liqueurs or just as a change to your ADV.

Prophet's Delight - It has a touch of spiciness, undertones of minced fruit & the delicious scent of fresh tobacco, characteristic of sweet scented Rollie tobacco, yet still vapes on the drier side.

Prophet's Dark Delight - Similar to Prophet's Delight but closer in flavor to Port Royal rolling tobacco.

Foggy Road - My take on the classic dessert, rocky road. I like to think of it as a bit of a "chameleon vape" because as you vape it, with every puff you get different flavors coming through. Peanut flavoring is used in this juice so if you don't like peanut or have an allergy to peanut you may not like this.

Misty Road - Similar to Foggy Road but with coconut substituted for the peanut flavoring.

Nah NAh Berry Salad - Tangy berry flavours, combined with Banana & other selected fruits, fruit salad minus the fibre.

Royal Cavendish - has no added sweeteners, all the sweetness comes from the careful selection of flavors used to make it as true to the Cavendish tobacco style as possible. Royal Cavendish should appeal to lovers of sweet tobacco flavors & dessert vapers.
    *Maxx VG available.

Royal Banana Cavendish - All the characteristics of Royal Cavendish but with added Ripe Bananas, to give it a twist that 10/10 monkeys find irresistible!
    This is the tobacco style juice, that lovers of Dessert style vapes, love to vape!
    No Dessert style vapers were harmed during testing, which is good news for them & great news for you, because now you can get some Royal Banana Cavendish too!
    *Maxx VG available.

AMPED - Is Apple, Mango, Peach, Exotic spices & Delicious. There is a lot more going on with this juice than with most other fruit style vapes, in creating this juice I took complexity to a new level, the aroma this juice leaves behind is quite surprising & totally unexpected.
    Is it a fruit vape or is it a dessert vape? You decide but I am certain many vapers that love both styles & even those that don't really fancy either of those styles, will love this juice.

Grande Cigar - has a great dry balance of woody notes, smokiness & a hint of chocolate. The overall flavour is mild & pleasant, just like a good mild cigar, without the tar & other associated nasties.
    This is roughly twice as dry as Noe's Bewdy.

Baklava - Tastes just like the real thing, this will have you thinking you have visited a Lebanese pastry shop. All the taste of this classic dessert, without all the calories!
    This flavour is sweet, though unlike the Baklava you eat & want to eat more of but can't because it gets sickly-sweet, this juice can be vaped all day long, without getting sickly.
    It's the dessert that is big on flavour & light on the waist!

Woodland Berry Nuts - This flavour will take you into the forest, to a sunlit clearing with the scents of the woods filling your nose, with a sweet, woody & earthy mix, as you rummage through your backpack, then pull out a bag of berries & nuts for a snack.
    This is a hard flavour to classify, it rolls several different vaping flavour classifications into one juice, the one thing it isn't is a tobacco flavour

Smokey Fog, is now available, after rigorous testing, I have the flavour of this as good as I can make it.
    Let me assure you, this does not leave you stinking like you have just nipped out for a sneaky smoke but it does replicate the smell(while it lasts in the air much like other vape flavours) of real tobacco smoke!!!

Smokey Fog, is designed to mimic that smokey flavour, that some vapers miss & hopefully, it can replace that "occasional" cancer stick, helping these vapers kick the habit entirely.
    That is not to say that vapers that don't sneak off for a stinky won't enjoy this juice, the flavour is smokey & dry but it leaves a pleasant taste in the mouth, with no ashy taste or ashtray mouth, no stale, stinky, smoke saturated clothes either.
    It is just a pleasant, authentic, tobacco smoke flavour , without all the bad things from real tobacco smoke!

The Menthol version, Smokey Iced Fog is currently being tested & will be released as soon as I am happy with the flavour of it, I may even release 2 versions, one milder menthol & one stronger.
    I also plan to introduce a Kretek version, to be called Smokey Kret Fog.

I'm happy to announce the release of 4 New flavours (LATEST):

The first 2 based on cheesecake, which is probably my favourite all time dessert.
    Lemon Cheesecake - just as the name describes, a tangy lemon cheesecake vape!
    &
    Black Forest Cheesecake - again, as the name describes, chocolatey Bavarian style cheesecake with the taste of ripe cherries, in a vape!

The next 2 are also dessert style vapes.
    Blackberry Pudding - a creamy Blackberry delight, much like an "instant" pudding type dessert.
    &
    Flutter - a taste of fruity Danish pastry, like those you'd find in a bakery.

**NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE, the same PG & VG base ingredients, as used in Noe's doublers, in 120ml bottles @ $7 per bottle.
    The PG & VG used is Aussie made & USP grade!
    Quote Noe: "These are the cleanest tasting PG & VG I have used since I started vaping & DiYing my juice (which was the same time)."

Anyone who has tried any of Noe's Doublers, please feel free to contribute to this thread with your thoughts or reviews of the ones you've tried.

If you have any questions, I'm sure Noe would be delighted to assist you, so please just PM him directly with your queries.

PLEASE NOTE: These Doublers do NOT contain any nicotine.

*Maxx VG will mean the doubler has a minimum of 90% VG up to 95% VG, which will depend upon the flavorings used.
    So now there will be 2 options for SOME of my doublers (as they are phased in), the standard 50/50 PG/VG option OR the Maxx VG option.
    Last edited by Cath Mort; 01-06-15 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Added latest flavours
    Noe, JWH, margyb and 12 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I have copied and pasted this review that I left for Noe's Bewdy the other day on the DIY Recipes Forum, so that all the reviews can be in the same thread :

NOE'S BEWDY:

At last, my turn to try this infamous juice and this is how it went:

I grabbed a fresh comet and filled it with Noes Bewdy. Been vaping it for the past couple of hours and all I've got to say is WOW! WOW! AND MORE WOW!!!!!!

You've done it man!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! It is the first juice I've tasted that reminds me of my cigs. I really cannot believe it. I keep grabbing it and have a little vape and think, this is incredible. If I had been introduced to this juice when I first started here, I could have saved HUNDREDS & HUNDREDS of $$$. I know, good things come to those who wait

It's great, not too sweet and doesn't have that awful TA taste, I can taste a little honey, which I normally don't like but mixed in this combo, it's fine. It's nice and dry and smoky. Nice and smooth, easy to vape and the flavour wasn't distorted when adding my stronger nic to come out at 24mg, like it often has been in the past with a multitude of others I've tried.

You're going to finish up a millionaire mate, with Noes Bewdy alone. I'm telling you now and, I'm not joking, I'm serious!!

If you can get this reaction from your truly Mrs. Fussypants....... then you're laughing..... all the way to the bank!!

Thanks mate and - Well done YOU!!!

Cheers,
    Cath
    Noe, lozza 82, essiemessy and 5 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I can't wait to try the Prophet's Delight..sounds scrum!

Which ones have you tried Cath, I'd love to read your reviews?
    Driesy77 likes this.

I am looking forward to the melonbacc :-) Love Melon flavours!
    SweeetIlluzions likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    I can't wait to try the Prophet's Delight..sounds scrum!

Which ones have you tried Cath, I'd love to read your reviews?
    I've tried 4 of them Jen. I'm going to write a little review of the other 3 shortly but I was very pleasantly surprised!
    alegria likes this.

These sound great!

How do we get to try/ buy??

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Megan View Post
    These sound great!

PM Noe I'd say...if his box isn't full that is!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Megan View Post
    These sound great!

At present these are only available to AVF members by sending me a PM.
    However I am currently awaiting delivery of ingredients to make more of the doublers, the demand has exceeded my expectation & availability of concentrates.
    I am hoping to be ready to go into semi-production in around 2 weeks.

Edit:
    There is a queue & orders placed will be filled depending on position in the queue, meaning if I again run out of the concentrates I need, you will have to wait until the next delivery(hopefully I have calculated properly to avoid this & only higher demand at this point would cause it).
    Last edited by Noe; 21-08-13 at 10:56 PM.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Domo x 1

I'll PM you in a few weeks Noe. These sound lovely! All the best

My free samples seem to have got lost in the mail.

Damn those Aussie Post thieves !!!

Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast