Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By aussievapes

Thread: Special offer -> Liqua 30ml: 5.68 / $7.51 , Hangsen 30ml: 4.74 / $6.26

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Exclamation Special offer -> Liqua 30ml: 5.68 / $7.51 , Hangsen 30ml: 4.74 / $6.26

Tired of paying too much for e-liquids? Then you've reached the right thread. From our research this is the cheapest price you can get for 30ml e-liquid (misguided statement, you can find cheaper in Chinese stores, thanks Jeff for pointing this out).

For the whole month of September VapeMania is offering the best price possible for 30ml e-liquids from the Liqua 30ml and Hangsen 30ml range.

Final prices after applying the voucher code:
    - Liqua 30ml: 5.68 € / $7.51
    - Hangsen 30ml: 4.74 € / $6.26
    - shipping: 4.91 € / $6.49

(prices vary from day to day depending on the international exchange rate)

Things you should know before ordering:
    - international orders are being shipped on Tuesday and Friday, transit time is around 5 working days and tracking numbers are provided one working day after the packages are shipped
    - we accept Paypal / Moneybookers and any credit-card that can be processed by the merchants
    - the voucher code can be applied in the cart details page, here's the code that you can use in order to take advantage of this offer: 0FJLK9TC

Please help keep the thread alive by showing us your support after you've ordered, let us know if you've had a god or bad experience.

Visit us here:VapeMania - Your Trusted e-Cig Shop

Last edited by VapeMania; 21-09-13 at 01:18 AM.

AVF Regular
    Well Liqua at Found 131 liqua at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping is $5.00 a bottle, umm $2 cheaper and they offer free shipping another $6.49 shipping savings, That's $8 cheaper on one bottle,
    So please don't lie and say "From our research this is the cheapest price you can get for 30ml e-liquid. "
    There hangsen is also cheaper than yours.
    Jeff
    CCC, spawn_8 and FL1P51DE like this.

Yeah honestly there's no point selling china made liquid cheap to Aussies, but do you offer any good prices on euro made stuff?
    Also are you talking euro to $AU, or are you just copy pasting a post you made in another forum which was $US and couldn't be bothered changing the $US value you worked out for them?
    If you did $AU if would be good to specifiy that in the future please.

Quote Originally Posted by coopz View Post
    Yeah honestly there's no point selling china made liquid cheap to Aussies, but do you offer any good prices on euro made stuff?
    Also are you talking euro to $AU, or are you just copy pasting a post you made in another forum which was $US and couldn't be bothered changing the $US value you worked out for them?
    If you did $AU if would be good to specifiy that in the future please.
    Hi Coopz, sorry for delaying the reply all this time. We try to maintain the lowest prices on everything we have for sale (take for example Atmos Lab bases and Flavours).

The prices that we quoted are in USD, you have a point and we're sorry for forgetting to specify this, thanks for letting us know.

Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    Well Liqua at Found 131 liqua at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping is $5.00 a bottle, umm $2 cheaper and they offer free shipping another $6.49 shipping savings, That's $8 cheaper on one bottle,
    So please don't lie and say "From our research this is the cheapest price you can get for 30ml e-liquid. "
    There hangsen is also cheaper than yours.
    Jeff
    Jeff, from what we could find at the time of researching trough most of the european / us stores our price was beating all the other ones. Unfortunately we can't compete with Chinese stores since that's where the liquid comes from in the first place. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, it's the first time we're hearing about FastTech.

What we're offering i'm guessing is the original liquid bought directly from the manufacturer in sealed bottles at the lowest price possible while still trying to keep a few cents in profit, else we couldn't be functioning as a business. I think that you could save on shipping time if ordering with us, even though i'm not 100% sure of this.

PS: editing the initial post to reflect the findings.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VapeMania View Post
    Jeff, from what we could find at the time of researching trough most of the european / us stores our price was beating all the other ones. Unfortunately we can't compete with Chinese stores since that's where the liquid comes from in the first place. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, it's the first time we're hearing about FastTech.

What we're offering i'm guessing is the original liquid bought directly from the manufacturer in sealed bottles at the lowest price possible while still trying to keep a few cents in profit, else we couldn't be functioning as a business. I think that you could save on shipping time if ordering with us, even though i'm not 100% sure of this.

PS: editing the initial post to reflect the findings.
    Well Its nice to a honest vender that corrects mistakes and I finally had a look at your site and your located in Romania, well that's a nice surprise, lately all the new overseas sites have been Chinese, I like dealing with other countries and not just 100% China all the time, Your Atmos Bases aren't giving much of a choice, 0 or 20 nic, usually we have doublers ejuice venders here, but we need bases like 12mg,18mg,24mg,36mg,48mg. Most common is the 36mg so when we mix it with a doubler we would have 18mg.
    If you could source a non-Chinese 36mg nic bases, that would be a great start, Belgium also has nic bases.
    The only Atmos Lab ejuice that I've tried was Habana I was expecting a cigar type, but really didn't taste or smell like it, it was kind of a spice grape, but the base was so,so, kind of watery and thin. Nic level was fine.
    What Australians needs is a good quality, low cost nic bases with quick low cost shipping 7-14 days, We used to have cheap/fast shipping from the USA around 5-7 days, but in the past 5 years the rates have double/tripled and the delivery time has doubled min 14 days. Heck I can get basic shipping from Canada a few days quicker than the USA which is thousands of km further away from Australia.
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    I had a look at your Clearomizers section, they are way over priced compared to what we pay locally or in the USA, your vivi-nova for $18 USD, We can buy them for like $9 here in Australia, Your Kanger Evod Clearomizer Coil at $2.42 each, We pay around $1 each when we buy a pack of 5. Every Item on that page is over priced for Australians.
    Jeff