Page 51 of 124 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Like Tree3348Likes

Thread: PC Wood Mod Creations

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHGUYJ View Post
    absolutley beautiful can't wait to see the squonkers also how much for a squonk box
    Hi Deathguy, not too sure yet, but they will not be expensive, will post once I have the final design all sorted and working 100%, I have done a number of prototypes and now settled on 1 design that I like and works well
    Robbie, Fatman, Toddosh and 2 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Sighhhh why O why do you do this to me Paully
    pcan68, Toddosh, DEATHGUYJ and 1 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    dibs

10 thingumies
    pcan68 likes this.
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Sighhhh why O why do you do this to me Paully
    but I haven't done anything..............yet
    Fatman likes this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pcan68 View Post
    but I haven't done anything..............yet
    Ohhh yes you have !!!! You know it ... stop playing coy ...( reaches for wallet LOLOLOL)
    pcan68 likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Just an update, I have been really busy with work, Xmas parties, hot weekends that I could not work in the shed, wild storms etc but I did managed to complete my first working unregulated 18650 Squonker last weekend.

Personally I think this one is a bit ugly. The button needs to be recessed, the bottle more presentable etc but at least it works, no leaks and the concept of a snap into place bottle works well. This is a 15ml bottle, is this too big????

I am going to use it for a while to make sure it performs without any leaking, and so far so good. One thing that concerns me is because the bottle snaps into place firmly it is difficult to take off without squeezing juice everywhere, at present I just push a toothpick down the 510 and it dislodges the bottle no problem, but is it saleable??? The hole in the front of the mod is a guide hole so you can see that you are sliding the bottle into place instead of guessing and going by feel.

I know from feedback and pm's people want them but I am no factory made modder, just one at a time. Anyway this is my working prototype and here are some pics. I made this from Red Cedar as it is easy to work with. This one took just over 6 hours to make. Obviously with some nice burl wood and a slimmer line, recessed button, a bit of work on shaping, and tidy bottle I would be happy to make some to sell.

Anyway prototype is solid so far. Over Xmax I will have more time to work on some others. This stands 105mm high, 45mm thick, and 70mm wide. I made this bigger to make sure I could fit everything into place easily. Minimum dimension safe to work with are 105mm high, 35mm thick and 65mm wide.

DogMan and Sponky like this.

AVF Regular
    Just an update, I have been really busy with work, Xmas parties, hot weekends that I could not work in the shed, wild storms etc but I did managed to complete my first working unregulated 18650 Squonker last weekend.

Personally I think this one is a bit ugly. The button needs to be recessed, the bottle more presentable etc but at least it works, no leaks and the concept of a snap into place bottle works well. This is a 15ml bottle, is this too big????

I am going to use it for a while to make sure it performs without any leaking, and so far so good. One thing that concerns me is because the bottle snaps into place firmly it is difficult to take off without squeezing juice everywhere, at present I just push a toothpick down the 510 and it dislodges the bottle no problem, but is it saleable??? The hole in the front of the mod is a guide hole so you can see that you are sliding the bottle into place instead of guessing and going by feel.

I know from feedback and pm's people want them but I am no factory made modder, just one at a time. Anyway this is my working prototype and here are some pics. I made this from Red Cedar as it is easy to work with. This one took just over 6 hours to make. Obviously with some nice burl wood and a slimmer line, recessed button, a bit of work on shaping, and tidy bottle I would be happy to make some to sell.

Anyway prototype is solid so far. Over Xmax I will have more time to work on some others. This stands 105mm high, 45mm thick, and 70mm wide. I made this bigger to make sure I could fit everything into place easily. Minimum dimension safe to work with are 105mm high, 35mm thick and 65mm wide.

Absolutely gorgeous, Paul!! What type of wiring/sled are you using for the battery?
    I love the ghetto needle-capped bottle- wish I had 15ml in my Reo!!! (I think Ed would concur)

pcan68 likes this.
    ---Juice Junkie​---

AVF Regular
    Hi Mo,

This is the design including wiring. No Sled, the battery sits inside a 20mm drilled hole surrounded by wood. The brass end cap forms the negative. When I finish testing I can send this to you as a "prototype" if you would like a better look at it. Just remember it is the prototype not a 100% finished polished mod.

Robray and DogMan like this.

AVF Regular
    Superb

What is the amp rating on the switches out of curiosity?
    pcan68 likes this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    Superb

What is the amp rating on the switches out of curiosity?
    That's what I was thinking, too
    If there is a hole drilled through the mod under the switch, it might be worth wiring in a $1 Mosfet to take the load off the switch = virtually unlimited amp limit (if your wiring can handle it

Hi Mo,

This is the design including wiring. No Sled, the battery sits inside a 20mm drilled hole surrounded by wood. The brass end cap forms the negative. When I finish testing I can send this to you as a "prototype" if you would like a better look at it. Just remember it is the prototype not a 100% finished polished mod.

That would be awesome, would love to take a look at it and perhaps see if we can fit a 'fet!
    pcan68 and Sponky like this.
    ---Juice Junkie​---

Page 51 of 124 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast