Page 1 of 124 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree3348Likes

Thread: PC Wood Mod Creations

AVF Regular

PC Wood Mod Creations

PC Wood Mod Creations offer mods made from various types of wood each with unique one off designs. Each piece is hand turned on a wood lathe and then decorative Brass or Stone inlays are added to accentuate the natural beauty of wood.

The internals of each wood mod are first prepared with use of a drill press and then it is wired and soldered to create a basic circuit. All mods are basic in design, are not variable voltage and are made with longevity of use in mind. The switches used are SPST momentary and have over 1,000,000 cycle capability. All wiring is protected where required with heat shrink and are thoroughly tested prior to making them available for sale. As the wood mods I do don't have circuitry protection, protected batteries or safe chemistry AW IMR batteries are preferred and should never be stacked. All mods are made with adequate venting and a $2 cent safety fuse can be fitted to add further protection. There are advantages and disadvantage to variable voltage mods and mechanical mods and research should be done before you decide to buy.

The wood is treated with estapol for longevity providing the wood with a robust coating. PC Wood Mod Creations only produce a small number of mods each month and specific design request and or specific inlay materials can be requested within this thread.

All mods are hand made and therefore they are not perfect as one would expect from a factory made product, rather they are unique and never replicated so you can be sure you will own a unique PC Wood Mod Creation. I will also add that prior to making them available for sale I use and test them for up to one week.

So here is what is on offer right now.

18350 Mod 1.jpg

18350 Kwila Wood Mod with Brass and Serpentine Stone Inlay $85.00 Plus Postage.
    Mod is sold on it's own, not sold with atty or tank pictured. (Gone to a Giveaway Contest)

18650 Mod 1.jpg

18650 Kwila Wood Mod with Brass and White Calcite Stone Inlay $110.00 Plus Postage
    Mod is sold on it's own, not sold with atty or tank pictured. (SOLD)

18650 Mod 2.jpg

18650 Monster Kwila Wood Mod stands 180cm High without atty $110.00 Plus Postage
    Mod is sold on it's own, not sold with atty or tank pictured. (SOLD)

18350 Mod 2.jpg

(SOLD)

I have had enquiries to provide custom made mods and I can offer to custom make them but would add that I can only do a limited number given the time I have available and the time it takes to make each mod. You can request varying stone and precious stone inlay types and or various metal inlays. I will be getting new stone inlay material and will let people know when a new stone type or metal inlay is available.

Stone & Metal Inlay Options Available are as follows;

Stone Inlay

White Calcite
    Pink Calcite
    Orange Calcite
    Chrysocolla - Blue & Purple
    Serpentine Stichite - Jade Green
    Azurite - Deep Saphire Blue
    Peacock Ore

Genuine Coober Pedy Opal Doublet 3.5mm and 4.5mm Limited availability

opal2.jpg

Metal Inlay

Brass Inlay
    Copper Inlay
    Holographic Silver Metal Flake

Wood Options - Over 21 spieces of wood now available, best to check my facebook page as a good range of examples are pictured there.

I will only accept 2 custom orders at a time with ETA for deliveries being 2 weeks. I really enjoy making these mods, each is a challenge and I get lots of satisfaction doing them. Please feel free to visit the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pcwoodmodcreations as well as I will add updates there as well.

Payment is via Papal only, delivery is via Registered Post. I will provide a 14 day money back guarantee no questions asked! Postage for any returns are payable by you. International orders now welcome.

Regard's

Paul.
    Last edited by pcan68; 27-05-16 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Update
    Goz, Noe, Robray and 11 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    This needs a bump. seven and a half hours and not a single response??

Paul, this is a class act so rarely seen in this age of mass production. Lovely work mate. I cant see the full images as I am bandwidth challenged at the moment but you can rest assured I will be taking one of them just as soon as I can see them properly and make my choice.
    Noe, JWH, essiemessy and 4 others like this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

I've already put my order in
    Noe and pcan68 like this.

Double post
    Last edited by Philmac; 22-09-13 at 08:14 PM.

Hello Paul

I would have replied sooner didn't see it over all the other threads that are going mad at present

Would like to get one of the following for the missus
    18650 Kwila Wood Mod with Brass and White Calcite Stone Inlay $110.00 Plus Postage
    Mod is sold on it's own, not sold with atty or tank pictured

Kind regards
    Phil

Sent from vape cloud on the back of a strong wind
    Noe and pcan68 like this.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Would like to get one of the following for the missus

Sound like a fair exchange?? What does she say about it??
    Orph, JWH, essiemessy and 7 others like this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    Depends on the Missus, but he might have one already,,,
    pcan68 likes this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

It deflects some attention of my vape buys over the last few days

She saw Essie's on pintrest and wanted one

Robray and essiemessy like this.

It's a good deal for me saves me a lot of money not sure if Paul can afford her though

Robray and RichoVonBlack like this.

AVF Regular
    Hi Philmac, thank you for your order you have a pm incoming very soon. I have just left my computer on all day whilst working in the shed, and I had to respond to messages on Facebook so I have been busy. I will be sad to see that mod go, I really like it.

Thank you Robray your comments are well received and I appreciate your kind words.

Itsmerobyn, I have already started your mod, you can check it out in its raw form on the face book page, it will take time and I know there is no rush but trying to get ahead of myself, LOL.

I really appreciate everyone's support, Thank You!
    Robray, essiemessy and Itsmerobyn like this.

Page 1 of 124 1231151101 ... LastLast