Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Outback Vapers Thread

Outback Vapers Thread

Hi all,

This is an open thread for Outback Vapers.

We have now added more options to our E-Liquids including doublers.

There is also new stock incoming which we are excited about:

iTaste 134 Mod
    iTaste SVD Mod
    Kanger Pro Tank 2
    Kanger Unitank
    iclear 30 clearomiser

To celebrate these exciting introductions to our online shop we are offering you a chance to get your hands on the iTaste SVD kit with an added efest 18650 battery and trustfire universal battery charger for FREE!!!!

Yes that's right FREE!!!!

There is one free kit up for grabs. All you have to do is make any purchase on our site before the 30 November 2013 and you will go into the running to win this great mod.

Feel free to email us at outbackvapers@live.com.au for more information.

Remember you can use the discount code aussievapers15 to receive 15% off your total purchase which is valid until the 31 October 2013.

Happy vaping!
    Supporting the freedom to purchase and use PV's in Australia!

Hi all,

The iTaste 134 and iTaste SVD mods are now here at Outback Vapers.

The iTaste SVD Complete Kit is just $79.95
    The iTaste 134 Kit is just $159.95 and includes free postage Australia Wide!

You can also purchase the efest IMR 18650 sized 2250 mAh batteries that fit these mods as well as trustfire universal battery chargers.

More stock updates to come.

Remember these kits are even cheaper with the aussievapers15 discount code which expires in just 2 WEEKS!

Happy vaping!

Just a reminder the 15% off discount code for Aussie Vapers forum members ends in 1 week!

use 'aussievapers15' up until the end of October and take advantage of our already competitive prices.

Happy vaping!

jen
    AVF Regular
    Spellcheck (no I didnt do the whole site, just one liquid I was peeking in at)
    Stength - Strength
    Outback White Chocolate | Outback Vapers
    OutbackVapers likes this.

Yowsers! Thanks for noticing this Jen and letting me know. Change has been made!

Cheers
    jen likes this.

Hi all,

Thanks for the overwhelming response to our discounted opening month here at Outback Vapers.

We know that a lot of people from Canberra and Australia wide that got themselves some great deals.

The below competitiion is still going strong and will be drawn 1 December 2013:

To celebrate these exciting introductions to our online shop we are offering you a chance to get your hands on the iTaste SVD kit with an added efest 18650 battery and trustfire universal battery charger for FREE!!!!

Yes that's right FREE!!!!

There is one free kit up for grabs. All you have to do is make any purchase on our site before the 30 November 2013 and you will go into the running to win this great mod.

Feel free to email us at outbackvapers@live.com.au for more information.

We hope to see more of you soon!

Happy vaping

AVF Regular
    Didnt notice you, will have to check out your site. ETA: had a look, as far as im aware no vendor with a subforum has those kinds of prices for beginners kits......do you just operate online or do you sell at markets etc?

Im not aware there is any ACT vendors represented officially here on avf, it would be great to get the capital territory represented. In case you dont know, the way to get your own sub-forum is to PM Jato0spry. He's really busy but if you remind him he will start a sub forum for you!!!
    Last edited by fifthflo; 01-11-13 at 02:33 PM.

Thanks fifthflo I have now PM'd Jato0spry as required.

I agree it would be great to have the ACT represented on AVF. As far as I know we're the only business operating in Canberra providing E-Cigs.

We are currently online but we are also providing face to face service to a lot of customers keen to try out our kits and see what it's all about. We are working towards a brick and mortar shop front.

If you have any feedback on our website then it is most welcome...positive or negative

Cheers

Chris

AVF Regular
    I thought all the r18 stores in Canberra would be selling pvs. Theyre usually first to jump on any grey area trend!

Just had a quick look at your DIY - people generally buy 250ml + - personally I buy by the litre....who are you targeting, just beginners?

Awesome that youre offering f2f, for me it was crucial in sealing the deal, I needed to physically hold a couple to even grasp (lame pun) the very beginning of the notion of how they operated. I just couldnt put the lingo with the pieces as people explained it, everyone had a different way of saying it - i had a fistful of dollars and some very frustrated members here for a while!

Quote Originally Posted by OutbackVapers View Post
    Thanks fifthflo I have now PM'd Jato0spry as required.

I agree it would be great to have the ACT represented on AVF. As far as I know we're the only business operating in Canberra providing E-Cigs.

We are currently online but we are also providing face to face service to a lot of customers keen to try out our kits and see what it's all about. We are working towards a brick and mortar shop front.

If you have any feedback on our website then it is most welcome...positive or negative

Cheers

Chris

Without giving too much away at this stage..... we are currently in talks with r18's about stocking some of our products.

In terms of what we offer in stock and on our site....our aim is to provide a range of different pvs and parts. So we are not necessarily just targeting beginners, we're gradually building our stock range whilst also trying to keep the options simple and not over complicate things.

I certainly know when I first started I was very overwhelmed by it all. We don't want any customers to be confused when visiting our site.

On the DIY note we'll certainly be offering larger sizes in the near future

Cheers

Chris
    fifthflo likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast