Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Double Starter Kits for the Ladies!!

Double Starter Kits for the Ladies!!

I love my kit and get comments on it all the time...even from Non-Vapers

These should land in Australia 8th Nov - Feel free to send me a message to secure your kit.

Double Electronic Cigarette Kits $70 - Accept PayPal
    Five Colours Available - Only one of each colour available

2 x eGo Clearomizer
    2 x 650mAh Crystal Battery
    1 x eGo USB charger
    1 x eGo Travel Zipper Case
    1 x 10ml E Liquid (Zero Nicotine)
    1 x Lanyard

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Vapechic Australia; 03-11-13 at 03:03 AM.

AVF Regular
    Shouldn't this be in the general vendors thread?
    Noe and Glen like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Super Moderator
    Yes it should ! Vapechic , if you and your sister are setting up a store/stall as indicated , that would say to me that you are approaching this forum with an eye to be a vendor , as such can you keep all sales related threads in the vendor section, first and final warning on this . .... The Classifieds section is for non-business members
    If at some time in the future you wish to have a subforum you must apply directly to JatoOspry .
    I would strongly suggest that you PM or mail him to have your title changed to VENDOR if this is your intent, regardless of this , as a newbie who has stated intention to be here on a commercial basis , I must caution you over posting in the Newbies thread or indeed any other section apart from Vendor General, if any post of yours in those thread directs a newbie or member to your business you will be acted upon .
    Established vendors using AVF respect this rule and it would be unfair of us to let every new person trying to make a buck do so at their disadvantage , please respect this
    As owner of this site it is his SOLE discretion.
    These restrictions are in place because we get many "members" who are actually only here to make a profit out of the community

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum...tml#post350490
    Last edited by Fatman; 03-11-13 at 12:03 PM.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    This is an expensive kit. We can buy the same from approved vendors and much cheaper if people go through china. Is there something about the kit i am missing.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    I don't think it's an expensive kit. Total cost is slightly more than it would be to buy the individual parts from a Chinese site. But don't forget she has taken the time and effort to order, pay shipping, put it all together, pay market stall costs, etc. What's the point of doing all that for free? People have to eat!
    tjs-81 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Vapechic, welcome to the forum. You might not have been aware of the rules about selling or advertising on the forum, and they've been tightened up lately after a big fiasco. So everyone is still a bit sensitive about it.

I think your kits are lovely and you shouldn't have any trouble selling them, but most people here are super well informed about what's out there and how much it all costs. If we want stuff like this we can, and usually do, go straight to the sites and buy it, so this might not be the best place to find customers.

Anyway, I hope you'll come back and enjoy the forum, there's lots of great info here.
    Last edited by JenJ; 03-11-13 at 07:24 PM.

Welcome vapechic, and what Jenj says is correct. As is what crisscross says. Yes, we can get it all cheaper, but visitors to a market stall will go for it. I think your market stall will do really well. A captive audience, glitzy products marketed to females, products that we know work, rather than el-cheapo cigalikes like so many others, and a reasonable price, all things considered. On here, not so many sales. But not such a bad thing, if you are going to be contributing as an individual vaper, apart from your business.

Good luck with it all.
    steam bunny likes this.

Hi everyone, I didn't mean to break any rules or undercut the vendors. I genuinly thought the classifieds was the right place. I only have the five kits. The stall idea maybe dead in the water...the market organizers aren't replying to my emails and I can't seem to get anyone of the phone. If this ever gets off the ground I'll def ask for my title to be changed to vender.
    JenJ likes this.

AVF Regular
    Having some blingy stuff at the markets should get a bit of attention, might not be a bad way to get vaping out more into the mainstream! But as the others have pointed out above, they probably won't go like hotcakes on the forum.
    Not sure if you'll need a Vendor tag if you're just running a market stall, unless you're actively promoting your business in any way on the forum - can someone clarify that?

I'm not fat, I just ate somebody who was.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDog View Post
    Having some blingy stuff at the markets should get a bit of attention, might not be a bad way to get vaping out more into the mainstream! But as the others have pointed out above, they probably won't go like hotcakes on the forum.
    Not sure if you'll need a Vendor tag if you're just running a market stall, unless you're actively promoting your business in any way on the forum - can someone clarify that?
    Jato defined a vendor as "Anyone selling items for profit" on the forum.
    BlackDog likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast