Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Altered1

Thread: Mechanical stainless maxa Vamo V5 Ecig Mod from Joycheapbuy

Red face Mechanical stainless maxa Vamo V5 Ecig Mod from Joycheapbuy

This Vamo V5 is a good combination of V3 PCB and V2 body it'll be great to vamo lovers

It's top ring is removable so that it can fit for all the 510/ego thread atomizer(CE4,CE5,T2 VIVI NOVA, etc)
    Also this model has great compatible resistance(1.5ohm-5.0ohm)LCD screen
    battery works well with 1pc 18650 battery or 1pc 18350 or 2pcs 18350 batteries

You can choose from 3 colors:Dark chrome;chrome ;stainless steel

Share your Vamo feeling,vapers *v*
    For more information about this product,view them here: newest design mechanical big battery stainless maxa vamo v5 mod
    electronic cigarette wholesale from Joycheapbuy.com,MOQ=10, over 250$ will be FREE for shipping

AVF Regular
    I got one, the top ring is slightly different from what is pictured. I like. A Lot !

The CE4's that came with it on the other hand are not the best - 2.4 ohms, and burnt taste straight off. I'll stick with the TS3's I ordered elsewhere.

Go the SS version - the dark and chrome will scuff

... and it's not a mechanical btw...
    Cigar13 likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Quote Originally Posted by Altered1 View Post
    I got one, the top ring is slightly different from what is pictured. I like. A Lot !

The CE4's that came with it on the other hand are not the best - 2.4 ohms, and burnt taste straight off. I'll stick with the TS3's I ordered elsewhere.

Go the SS version - the dark and chrome will scuff

... and it's not a mechanical btw...
    TS3? You must be meaning the T3S
    Yep the SS version is original
    How was the battery function that can measure and display resistance, volt and watt ?/ it must be convenient
    electronic cigarette wholesale from Joycheapbuy.com,MOQ=10, over 250$ will be FREE for shipping

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Thanks for the spam, please read the forum rules.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Spam for what?

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Ok it's not in the Official Rules but I remember having read it in one of Jato's (forum admin) posts, that vendors without their own subforum could have "a thread" in the Vendor General subforum.
    I took this to mean that we are only allowed a single thread, not new threads for each new item you want to promote.
    Otherwise I could easily have 15 or so threads in this section myself but I have just 1(which I didn't even start), where I post all my updates/promotions.

To my understanding, that is what spam is.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

you're not new here..don't you see any other member start several threads here?
    you left the "spam" here which would make the thread down

Join the queue Vamo Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar13 View Post
    This Vamo V5 is a good combination of V3 PCB and V2 body it'll be great to vamo lovers

It's top ring is removable so that it can fit for all the 510/ego thread atomizer(CE4,CE5,T2 VIVI NOVA, etc)
    Also this model has great compatible resistance(1.5ohm-5.0ohm)LCD screen
    battery works well with 1pc 18650 battery or 1pc 18350 or 2pcs 18350 batteries

You can choose from 3 colors:Dark chrome;chrome ;stainless steel

Share your Vamo feeling,vapers *v*
    For more information about this product,view them here: newest design mechanical big battery stainless maxa vamo v5 mod

Super Moderator
    Tags removed .. Vendors are not permitted to use the tagging system
    Please do not use this feature or you will be removed as a vendor .

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum...tml#post350490

Specifically Point 8 below ... but please read and comply with ALL rules

*** VENDORS***

In the short future I will be overhauling the vendor service. Vendors who require/want a subforum will need to pay a yearly fee. I will have other tiers of vendorship for those who do not require a subforum and all the work that goes into it. With that in mind the following rules apply to those with VENDOR status;

1. Those with Vendor status as per regular users are held to the provisions in the TOS and the general forum users as per any other user. If you disagree with this you must terminate your service without delay.

2. Vendors will abide by all rules laid out below, failure to agree or failure to do so will result in your status being terminated. No refunds and no recourse will be provided if the infractions are clear attempts to subvert our rules.

3. Vendors may participate in all areas of the forum save for the following:

* Reviews

4. Vendors may participate in another vendor thread/subforum while ever said vendor allows you to do so. If you are asked to leave or cease posting by the vendor whose thread or subforum you are interacting in you will do so or risk moderation.

5. Vendors may not not post negative material about any supplier, their product or their services.

6. Vendors may discuss the benefits of their products/services ONLY within their subforum and must do so without putting the products and services of other vendors down.

7. Vendors MAY NOT discuss their products/services/branding/etc OUTSIDE OF THEIR SUBFORUM AT ANY TIME.

8. Vendors MAY NOT use the tagging system for any reason at any time.

9. Vendors are not to use the PM system to contact a user who has not asked them to do so at any time for any reason.

10. You may not encourage users to spam AVF on your behalf. This is at the discretion of myself in any incidents where this may occur.

11. As with any other user vendors may NOT have multiple identities. If you are found to be in breach of this your status will be terminated
    and no recourse offered.

12. I can add to this list at any time as I feel fit.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them