Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Check out the new eMax (VV/VW ego)

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    27

    Check out the new eMax (VV/VW ego)

    this is awesome vaping VW without a huge mod.. i need to find a better VW ohms chart.. how low ohm can you go on VW? it goes 3.2v to 4.8v & 4.0w to 12w

    got a black pyrex bottom coil ARO on top


    Use promo code: AUSSIE

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,749
    what threading is that ?? ego and 510?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by the vaporizer View Post
    what threading is that ?? ego and 510?
    its 510/ego threading

    Use promo code: AUSSIE

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,303
    12W out of that size of battery is a bit dangerous....What brand is it?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,749
    Quote Originally Posted by himynameisbunny View Post
    12W out of that size of battery is a bit dangerous....What brand is it?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    big bang ecigs

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Melbs
    Posts
    4,963
    From the name it sounds similar to: vmax/ zmax/ Tmax... I'm having a stab in the dark here, but I'm leaning towards Sigelei Anyone else wants to chip in ???
    Quote Originally Posted by himynameisbunny View Post
    12W out of that size of battery is a bit dangerous....What brand is it?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    1,676
    Quote Originally Posted by ckane View Post
    From the name it sounds similar to: vmax/ zmax/ Tmax... I'm having a stab in the dark here, but I'm leaning towards Sigelei Anyone else wants to chip in ???
    Smoktech releases VV/VW EGO Battery
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    ProVari V2, SmokTech 1.5 ohm dc carto, OCD Tank at 4.3 volts
    Vaping and Loving it

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Melbs
    Posts
    4,963
    Thanks for the chips lozz
    Quote Originally Posted by lozza 82 View Post
    lozza 82 likes this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    27
    its Smok Tech here is specs Smok Tech eMax Variable voltage & Variable wattage eGo (1300mah)

    i got some 1.7ohm coils what wattage would be best for that ohm?

    Use promo code: AUSSIE

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast Qld
    Posts
    3,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy eSmoker View Post
    this is awesome vaping VW without a huge mod.. i need to find a better VW ohms chart.. how low ohm can you go on VW? it goes 3.2v to 4.8v & 4.0w to 12w

    got a black pyrex bottom coil ARO on top

    Looks like you got a whole store full...kcuf buying batteries from US..
    Noe likes this.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 10:22 PM.