Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Joyetech reception

Joyetech reception

Hello vapers,

We recently secured a Joyetech reseller contract to sell in Australia, and was wondering how Joyetech products are received so we can order accordingly.

Are Joyetech products known to be reliable?

Is it easy to pick up as a beginner?
    We've heard from a few local retailers that they've removed their e-cig product lines due to too many complaints that the e-cigs caused harm.

What's the current preferred product?
    When we secured the contract, eMode wasn't released yet so right now we're sitting on a few boxes of eGo-CC, eVic and eRolls.

How reasonable is the price point for Joyetech products?
    We've found that Joyetech seems to be the higher-end of e-cig products.

How does Joyetech products compare to other products vaping wise?
    We've done some test runs with the products we have, but we haven't been able to compare to competitors, perhaps someone who's tried a few can comment!

Thanks vapers!

You'll be wanting the general vendors forum for all your marketing questions. Why haven't you been able to compare with competitors, its easy enough to do with an internet search? Perhaps you can do a bit of reading first before you bombard the vapers here with a lot of marketing questions, as there are plenty of places on the web where you can find reviews of the various brands of vaping hardware.
    Quom, timmah, hank and 1 others like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    You'll be wanting the general vendors forum for all your marketing questions. Why haven't you been able to compare with competitors, its easy enough to do with an internet search? Perhaps you can do a bit of reading first before you bombard the vapers here with a lot of marketing questions, as there are plenty of places on the web where you can find reviews of the various brands of vaping hardware.
    You're absolutely right. But unfortunately I can't find your preference in e-cigarettes on a search engine.

Since we'll primarily be dealing in Australia, it's very important to us that we align our interests with the interests of local vapers.

Also, we understand many users might be using custom mods and we'd appreciate if they could give any feedback if they've tried Joyetech products before.

Thanks for understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by vvvapers View Post
    You're absolutely right. But unfortunately I can't find your preference in e-cigarettes on a search engine.

Since we'll primarily be dealing in Australia, it's very important to us that we align our interests with the interests of local vapers.

Also, we understand many users might be using custom mods and we'd appreciate if they could give any feedback if they've tried Joyetech products before.

Thanks for understanding.
    Seems like you just want to use the vapers here for some free market research, or you are a very lazy vendor and want the vapers here to do all the leg work for you, giving their preferences so you can target them. A lot of Aussie vendors already stock Joyetech products, why don't you contact them and see how they are selling?

If you want to do some market research perhaps you would get a better response by offering some free samples of your product, I'm sure if you do that the vapers here would happily give you their thoughts.

Or just do a bit of reading in the review section here, or is that too much work for you?

This thread does not belong here, it belongs in the vendor general section.
    Noe and Quom like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

AVF Regular
    I`m reasonably sure the Joytech resellers contract is like an arse. Everybody has one.

I think you should market the battery products at about $1000.00 because of the quality and the delivery systems are definately worth $3000.00 plus.

I also think that Santa is real and in a marketing war with the Easter Bunny. There is a definite difference between the two but the delivery mechanism is the same. The two of them deliver to every single household on the planet in 24 hours. Can Joytech do that with a reseller contact? If they can I might be able to swing you a deal as I`ve heard a rumour that Santa may be aging and therefore his ability to conform to the standard terms and conditions of a 24 hour window may be waining?

Does your contract have a "meet the market" clause (a stack of pun intended) whereby I can be moderately good and still recieve the items within a 24 hour window? Does this hold through to its obvious conclusion that, from a legal stand point, the Easter Bunny does not in fact require the delivery of the aforementioned "good" that even if I am evil I can still recieve the goods in question within the defined 24 hour period? My friend Adolph is really curious about this point.

These are things that need to be considered before committing to a purchase.

I am available at a surprisingly affordable day rate to ponder these and other questions regarding contracts.
    Last edited by hank; 09-12-13 at 01:04 AM.
    Noe, Tokerz81 and spud like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hank View Post
    I`m reasonably sure the Joytech resellers contract is like an arse. Everybody has one.

I think you should market the battery products at about $1000.00 because of the quality and the delivery systems are definately worth $3000.00 plus.

I also think that Santa is real and in a marketing war with the Easter Bunny. There is a definite difference between the two but the delivery mechanism is the same. The two of them deliver to every single household on the planet in 24 hours. Can Joytech do that with a reseller contact? If they can I might be able to swing you a deal as I`ve heard a rumour that Santa may be aging and therefore his ability to conform to the standard terms and conditions of a 24 hour window may be waining?

Does your contract have a "meet the market" clause (a stack of pun intended) whereby I can be moderately good and still recieve the items within a 24 hour window? Does this hold through to its obvious conclusion that, from a legal stand point, the Easter Bunny does not in fact require the delivery of the aforementioned "good" that even if I am evil I can still recieve the goods in question within the defined 24 hour period? My friend Adolph is really curious about this point.

These are things that need to be considered before committing to a purchase.

I am available at a surprisingly affordable day rate to ponder these and other questions regarding contracts.
    Oh you're good Hank, very good

Ha Ha, the one time I didn't want to rip into a new seller, other people want to lol.

My honest answers:
    Joyetech are considered to be very good quality for batteries and mechanics (switches, PCBs, casing etc), but not so good for atomizers.
    Joyetech are considered to be very over priced though, most take their risk with cheaper products when they could buy 3 cheaper products to one joytech product.

AVF Regular
    I felt these were valid concerns someone entering into a contract may consider?

I still stand that the Easter Bunny is significantly better than Santa and in an MMA sanctioned event would take Santa Claus out in the first round, not only due to age, but overwhelming crowd support as a result of the rabbits deliberate exclusion of the much maligned "naughty or nice" clauses.

I`d like to know where Joytech are in this issue?
    Last edited by hank; 09-12-13 at 01:19 AM.
    spud likes this.

Wouldn't want to judge a community on a few posts, but this was sure an eye opener.

Thanks for the feedback, troll or not.

Thanks coopz.
    JenJ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hank View Post
    I struggle with "signed a reseller agreement" now I`m doing my market research?
    There's worse flakes about on AVF, way worse flakes and fakes and the mods know I'm trigger happy with reports. But I get your point.

No harm in saying how overpriced joyetech is though, even if admitting it's generally good quality.
    spud likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast