Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: chinamod xmas SALE!

chinamod xmas SALE!

err, well not exactly. I have simply reduced most of the prices I am selling at. I have decided to become the cheapest online site in Australia - well at least for now. I may change my mind next week...lol

But here is the deal, if you can find a cheaper price online (from an Australian site - obviously) I will sell you said item at the price you have found plus 5% discount below that price. Just contact me through my contact page with a link to the cheaper price and I will arrange discount for you.

The one exception to this rule is on the Aspire BDC's and coils which I think are at a reasonable price as it is.

Please check out my starter kits which start at $35. I have one eroll left going at $49.95 so get in quick if you are after one.

For those of you who may have missed out on the Hammer mod co-op and such (all two of you) I will be putting up a Hammer Mod Kit which comes with the hammer mod with extension tubes plus Kayfun lite for $79.95 sometime over the weekend.

please check out my website - chinamod

cheers

Paul
    Noe, coopz and aesthetics like this.

AVF Regular
    Those look to be some sharp prices there Paul, g'luck with it!

Vaping budget exceeded at the mo, Bookmarked
    pgscott likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

thanks Altered, i should have mentioned for those of you in Melbourne that I live in Elwood. Anyone wanting to save on postage or just come around for a browse is most welcome. Again, just use the contact page on the website.
    Fatman and Altered1 like this.

AVF Regular
    ohhh dont tell me that - elwood is only 15 mins up the road
    Fatman likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Great prices pgscott, just ordered the sigelei telescope 60 , my xmas pressy to me good shop and you have the aspires!

edit, love the little coloured tank stands, haven't seen these before
    Last edited by spud; 13-12-13 at 10:34 PM.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Super Moderator
    Great Prices Paul !!!
    vape budget sad Fatman sad ( til next week anyway lol )
    But I predict you are gonna move some stock !
    Good on Ya !
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

thanks Fatman, the prices will be around for a while so plenty of time to stock up..

have some kayfun lites (clones) on order due in a couple of weeks as well - at the best prices of course!
    Fatman and avtek like this.

Hey Paul, didn't know you existed till now. Good to know someone that I can pick up from if I ever need to.

I am new to vaping and was looking for a reasonably priced starter mod including batteries and a charger. Just purchased the Zmax mini stainless steel at an awesome price. Xmas present for myself. Thanks mate - a great deal.
    Fatman and coopz like this.

Hope you like it Captain, it's a great little mod, still use it everyday myself...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast