Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: A delayed introduction....

UPDATE:

He said it arrived today WRAPPED IN TISSUE (literally).
    And it's moist inside the tank.

WOW!!

Dan here,

Not having a rant, just leaving a feedback. To add to Gerz comments its true, I wasn't too impress with the "packaging". The fact that it was moist inside the tank would only lead me to believe that its either been used or a second-hand. However, appreciated the prompt postage of the initial order and the prompt email response.

Hi Dan. I contacted you yesterday when I received your email.

As I explained, we have had complaints in the past with clone rebuildables "tasting funny" as they are usully gunked-up with machine oil and grease. So we strip them down and soak them first. I can assure you this is unused. As for the packaging, we receive them in a small plastic bag. We wrap them in tissue to help protect them.

If you are not happy send it back, and I will refund or replace. But please confirm that apart from being moist, the item is as you expected?

Thx

Cam
    Last edited by Blow Vapor; 10-01-14 at 09:53 AM.

AVF Regular
    Personally, I don't know too many people that would receive an atty and not clean it first. If your worried about people not being happy if it has some machine oil residue still on them, I would slip in a little note instead of cleaning it. Just saying that it is common for machine oil residue to be left on hardwear and for the customer to clean before use.
    Just my 2c.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    Geez to be honest I would rather have it pre cleaned.
    But then again I'm a lazy bugger when it comes to vaping!

Unfortunatly your friend had already had a bad experience with the Vamo. I was trying to ensure that he was happy with the Kayfun, and that there would be no issues from the 1st build..

Why would I stick a note in about machine oil as opposed to actually removing the machine oil??

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Blow Vapor View Post
    Why would I stick a note in about machine oil as opposed to actually removing the machine oil??
    Pretty much because I don't see that it's necessary for a vendor to have to do that. Cleaning your hardwear when receiving it is just apart if vaping.
    I wouldn't even worry about a note at all, but you wanted to do the right thing by the customer in regards to the oil, and putting a generic note into each atomizer would save you time and you would still be doing right.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

Quote Originally Posted by Blow Vapor View Post
    It will make the customer suspicious that you are not selling brand new item.
    If you are a perfectionist and want the customer to receive it cleaned, make sure that it's completely dried.

And I wouldn't wrap it in tissue as it can be considered unhygienic, bubble wrap would be much more suitable.
    Master Sergeant likes this.

Points taken and thanks for the feedback.

I am happy to resolve with Dan via email.

AVF Regular
    2 Kayfuns and an Igo just arrived. Professionally packed and very fast delivery.

Thanks.
    Blow Vapor likes this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234