Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: A delayed introduction....

A delayed introduction....

Hi,

So I "pranced in here yesterday in my faggotry" as some wordsmith so eloquently put it, and caused quite a stink. That really wasn't my intention. Nor was it my intention to unload a bunch of hugely overpriced vaping junk on some unsuspecting new vapers. I have spent enough time here to know that would not fly. But I did make a mistake in the way I introduced myself and our new online store. So i'll try again...

I was advised to start a new thread after the 9/11 type hijacking of my original thread, which I was loath to do... but here goes....

My name is Cam. I have been off the cigs for almost 2 years. Which means almost 2 years vaping. I love it. I love getting shiny new stuff in the mail like all of us do. I spend hours fiddling with coils and wicks, I carry paper towel in my car and have boxes of tissues all over my house. e-juice tends to get everywhere. My friend and I started mixing our own e-juice about a year and a half ago after buying some concentrates from the Perfumers Apprentice. We have been doing it ever since in growing volume. All our friends now vape.

I tend to prefer mechanicals with either a kick and a carto-tank if I am out all day and all night, or a mech with a sub-ohm coil rebuildable. I'm just getting into cotton in the Kayfun and it is one of the best vapes I have found. Likewise, I have just discovered that that the new Innokin iClear 30s is the best clearomiser I have ever used. And I am not really a fan of clearos. I used a iClear 30s for a week on a magneto with kick at 11w and not once did I get a dry hit or burn. I have never experienced that with a clearomiser before.

As far as our online shop goes, I think the local market needed a space where they can source the products being sold in China locally. I have been buying clones and authentic products from China for several months and selling to friends and friends of friends so the online store was a logical next step. Our markups are to cover our startup costs, running our business, pay us some money and cover the cost of landing our product locally as we do pay shipping. We cannot use Fasttech as it would take 4 weeks to restock when we ran out of any items.

We believe we are reasonably priced at this stage. We hope to add quality items to our range but to continue to sell lower cost clones also. Not everyone can afford a $200 Caravela. I have used all the tanks, rebuidables, Mechs and VV/VW items in our store and in my opinion they all work well.

We are not in this for a quick buck. We are vapers and like it or not we are part of the vaping community. We beleive in what we are doing and we believe we have started the best way we could. However I suppose the proof will be in the vaping....

Wow.... what a rant!!

So.... Blow Vapor Electronic Cigarettes

AussieVapers Members can use AV10% for a 10% discount.
    Last edited by Blow Vapor; 14-12-13 at 04:36 PM.
    margyb, gtadmin, Adam and 14 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Hi Cam ( lol ) Thanks mate , you have more than survived your baptism of fire
    Welcome to AVF ( again) your openness above is appreciated , I am SURE ( hint hint) that this thread will not be derailed and hijacked to anywhere near the extent your last one was .

Hoping the community settles down ( again hint hint) and you become a valued part of the community

Cheers !
    margyb, gtadmin, lozza 82 and 7 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    AN OFFICIAL WELCOME CAM

gtadmin, Adam, lozza 82 and 3 others like this.

welcome and i wish you all the best
    Blow Vapor likes this.

Welcome Cam, good luck with your new venture. Store looks good.
    Blow Vapor likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Welcome Blow
    Blow Vapor likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Welcome Cam.

Good luck with the business.

Just got a Kayfun myself and set it up with the cotton i'm a very happy vaper. Will be trying out a mech mod clone soon so i might send some dollars your way.
    Blow Vapor likes this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    Welcome Cam

Good luck with the business.
    I am only new here to.
    I will probably send a couple of dollars your way as I am building up my supplies.

Cheers
    Blow Vapor likes this.

AVF Regular
    That's more like it LOL

And welcome
    margyb, 308hjute, Tokerz81 and 2 others like this.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

AVF Regular
    I was advised to start a new thread after the 9/11 type hijacking of my original thread
    What other thread.........welcome aboard Cam....
    Blow Vapor likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast