Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Hi, from getintovaping.com.au

Cool Hi, from getintovaping.com.au

Hello fellow vapers,

My name is Dean I have recently started selling e-cigarettes and accessories at various markets around Southern NSW East Coast, Narooma is my base.

We aim to offer new comers quality e-cigarettes and supplies at competitive prices. We have just started selling online too, visit us at: Get Into Vaping - Australian E-Cigarette Supplier

If you after anything not on our list send me an email or give me a buzz, Im sure we can get it at great prices! Many new products to be added over the next few weeks.

All the best for 2014!

Thanks & Regards
    Dean
    Get Into Vaping
    Get Into Vaping - Australian E-Cigarette Supplier
    Cigar13 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by getintovaping View Post
    Hello fellow vapers,

My name is Dean I have recently started selling e-cigarettes and accessories at various markets around Southern NSW East Coast, Narooma is my base.

We aim to offer new comers quality e-cigarettes and supplies at competitive prices. We have just started selling online too, visit us at: Get Into Vaping - Australian E-Cigarette Supplier

If you after anything not on our list send me an email or give me a buzz, Im sure we can get it at great prices! Many new products to be added over the next few weeks.

All the best for 2014!

Thanks & Regards
    Dean
    Get Into Vaping
    Get Into Vaping - Australian E-Cigarette Supplier
    Your prices seem ok, but I would suggest selling your starter kits with 2 batteries, rather than one, and keep the price of these under $50, and you will get plenty of business.

Good luck with your enterprise
    timmah likes this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    Your prices seem ok, but I would suggest selling your starter kits with 2 batteries, rather than one, and keep the price of these under $50, and you will get plenty of business.

Good luck with your enterprise
    thanks for feedback! I'll look at doing this

N Sydney, Aus, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
    Nice.
    Seems the ego is only in purple? Not sure what's the most popular.. silver, black or ?

For users this looks good. Hope you find what sells and your business grows. We need more suppliers with some moral fibre.

EDIT> do some search engine optimisation and go crazy with keywords. Make sure your pages are google friendly.
    Last edited by sushiaddiction; 01-01-14 at 01:28 PM.
    getintovaping likes this.

]6⁹.12[

I wouldn't be telling people that one bottle of 10ml juice is equivalent to 15 packets of cigarettes? How big are those packets you are talking about?

And your starter kit has an ego twist-OK. Just one - not OK. What do you do when you are starting off and your battery needs a charge? What are you going to do while you wait for that to charge? You have coupled it with a CE4 - old technology. Much better available now. Maybe have a starter set with 2 non VV batteries and 2 x clearos with at least replaceable coils, for under $50 like someone else said, and you may sell more. Hell, I would even recommend you to newbies if you did.

Good luck.
    spud likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by keyboardmama View Post
    I wouldn't be telling people that one bottle of 10ml juice is equivalent to 15 packets of cigarettes? How big are those packets you are talking about?

And your starter kit has an ego twist-OK. Just one - not OK. What do you do when you are starting off and your battery needs a charge? What are you going to do while you wait for that to charge? You have coupled it with a CE4 - old technology. Much better available now. Maybe have a starter set with 2 non VV batteries and 2 x clearos with at least replaceable coils, for under $50 like someone else said, and you may sell more. Hell, I would even recommend you to newbies if you did.

Good luck.
    Thanks again for your feedback! Keep it coming, much appreciated...

duh, sorry bit of a typo that! packs would be European 8 packs, lol. 10 ml approx 5 packs of 20's.

E-Go T CE4 kits are $25, two for $40 now.
    E-Go C Twists are $35 two for $60.
    keyboardmama and spud like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sushiaddiction View Post
    Nice.
    Seems the ego is only in purple? Not sure what's the most popular.. silver, black or ?

For users this looks good. Hope you find what sells and your business grows. We need more suppliers with some moral fibre.

EDIT> do some search engine optimisation and go crazy with keywords. Make sure your pages are google friendly.
    Only available in black, I'll update the pic to save confusion.

working on keywords too!

thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by getintovaping View Post
    Thanks again for your feedback! Keep it coming, much appreciated...

duh, sorry bit of a typo that! packs would be European 8 packs, lol. 10 ml approx 5 packs of 20's.

E-Go T CE4 kits are $25, two for $40 now.
    E-Go C Twists are $35 two for $60.
    Might be better to leave out the 10ml=however many packs of cigs, because people vape at vastly different rates. 10 ml would last me about 2 days, and I was not a 50 cig a day smoker. Better to just say 10ml without the cigarette reference. Just my opinion.
    maggie likes this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

N Sydney, Aus, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
    Rip keywords off from popular sites
    You probably know, in firefox it's tools> page info> under general

]6⁹.12[

AVF Regular
    Suggestion - spare ego batteries on their own would be good idea too,
    spud likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast