Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: New Vendor - The Vape Shop

New Vendor - The Vape Shop

Hello Everyone,

Bodiseifer (Aden), unik (Michael) and genoxy (Robert) have partnered to start an online vaping store called The Vape Shop, our website is www.thevapeshop.com.au We are currently in the process of building our inventory and adding finishing touches to the website with the plan to launch by January the 20th. We have decided to make this announcement now as we would like to let everyone know our intentions as vendors and also list a few of the items which we will be stocking.

For a bit of background on us, all 3 of us are from Sydney and that is where the business will be based. Each of us discovered vaping in our own way but what we have in common is that we are extremely passionate about vaping and the benefits it can bring as an alternative to smoking. We all met on AVF and became online friends through this great forum, that eventually turned into local meetings and as they say, the rest is history. The 3 of us decided straight away that our products will not only be top quality but also reasonably priced to suit any budget and we will always do what we can to achieve this ambition for Australian vapers. Great customer service is critical for any vendor to succeed and we intend to provide excellent service to all of our customers which includes being available for a chat if they need some help with their new purchase.

So we are still working on the final inventory list but we can confirm the following:

- GI2 by Grand Innovations – 70 Watt Box Mod with TFT screen
    - Stingray Black Copper by JD Tech – 18350, 18500 and 18650 split tubes + drip tip
    - Hades by Footoon of UVO Systems – 26650 Mechanical Mod
    - Poldiac V2 by MMVapors
    - IGO-W3 by Youde – 4 Negative & 1 Positive Post, 4 Air Hole RDA
    - Innokin Range including SVD, MVP, INNO, Clearos and competitively priced Starter Kits
    - Rebuildable supplies including Kanthal, Ekowool, Sterile Cotton, Silica, SS Mesh and SS Rope.
    - Genuine AW range, Sony VTC4 high drain and Panasonic NCR18650B high capacity.
    - High Quality Juices and E-Liquids

We will continue to source the highest quality gear from across the globe and have been very selective with our beginners range. After much searching and discussion we have decided to supply the Innokin range to our customers as they offer warranty on all products and are items we would have no issues recommending to our family and friends.

Thank you all for this opportunity and if you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,

Aden, Michael and Robert

P.S. genoxy (Robert) drew the short straw and will no longer be using that username on AVF to adhere to the forum rules relating to vendors. He will be now known as The Vape Shop on AVF, we have also asked Jato for vendor status to be granted to all 3 of us but will stick to the rules while that is being processed.
    Last edited by The Vape Shop; 23-01-14 at 01:23 AM.
    Captain, Noe, GirlyPantz and 38 others like this.

Good luck with your venture guy's. So I take it no more coops for unik? haha.
    Mushman, unik and The Vape Shop like this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

looking forward to having a looky loo at your new shop, well done, and all the best. (looks like you have some interesting stuff )
    The Vape Shop likes this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Good on you boys, and best of luck!!!!

Sounds great, good luck with your venture.

teebone

Yep no more co-ops for me, further to that we won't be stocking any clones. I've found a passion in bringing devices to Australia so I'm going to continue that with original ones at TVS

Seeing the site isn't open yet here's a peek -

Last edited by unik; 06-01-14 at 08:19 PM.
    Captain, Noe, ckane and 13 others like this.

congrats guys,
    all of you came onto the forum helped out, contributed, sorted co-ops, answered questions etc etc etc
    good luck with your venture. wish you all the best.
    now lets talk about discount
    essiemessy and The Vape Shop like this.

Good on you guys, hope it is a success for you.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

My wallet hates you......

I wish The Vape Shop all the best for the future!

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast