Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: kraken brass

AVF Regular

kraken brass

Does anyone know where I can find the kraken brass version? I've looked around and can't seem to find any in stock.

<---cop likes this.

Vapist and Myvape.in have them too.

AVF Regular
    Thanks fellas I've recently ordered the brass Stingray and I think the kraken will go along nicely with it

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    So i tried to purchase the kraken from Kraken Brass | Vaper Venue and for some reason when i enter my billing information and credit card details then continue it comes up with an error saying credit card doesnt match billing infomation ? weird never happened to me before so i tried again and changed a few things tried a far few times to see if it would let it through, i then decided that ive tried to many times and it wont work from that site so i gave up. This morning i checked my balance and realized that there was some money missing from my account when to check transactions and boom! i was charged every time i tired to pay for the kraken which was a total of 6 times ?? sent them an email but haven't herd back yet STRESSED! im sure they'll just refund it well at least i hope soo. the thing that sucks the most is that i still didnt complete the purchase for the kraken

AVF Regular
    vape intl had them listed today

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hramirez View Post
    So i tried to purchase the kraken from Kraken Brass | Vaper Venue and for some reason when i enter my billing information and credit card details then continue it comes up with an error saying credit card doesnt match billing infomation ? weird never happened to me before so i tried again and changed a few things tried a far few times to see if it would let it through, i then decided that ive tried to many times and it wont work from that site so i gave up. This morning i checked my balance and realized that there was some money missing from my account when to check transactions and boom! i was charged every time i tired to pay for the kraken which was a total of 6 times ?? sent them an email but haven't herd back yet STRESSED! im sure they'll just refund it well at least i hope soo. the thing that sucks the most is that i still didnt complete the purchase for the kraken
    Yeh i never pay more then once you should check your browser upto date and install no script addon to check for any sus things like this happening again.
    hramirez likes this.
    Vape on

AVF Regular
    where would i get the no script addon for chrome ?

AVF Regular
    no idea probaly something similar firefox user .
    Vape on

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hramirez View Post
    ramirez that is wild stuff - you must be freaking out!! have you heard anything back from them?

generally its best to have a separate mastercard or visa for vaping/internet purchases - a direct debit card so they can only deduct what you put in that account

also its weird they deducted from your account - whenever i have encountered "your shipping address doesnt match your billing address" bull from payment processors the transaction is cancelled

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast