Page 991 of 991 FirstFirst ... 491891941981989990991
Results 9,901 to 9,909 of 9909
Like Tree6714Likes

Thread: Keeping out of Trouble- The VapourEyes ChitChat Thread!

  1. #9901
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by helixx View Post
    Guys,
    Does the Voras RDA colours match the 11:11 beauty rings?
    Specifically the red?
    Yes, but the RDA's have a more anodized / matte look to them.
    I wouldn't say that they match perfectly.
    helixx likes this.

  2. #9902
    LNB
    LNB is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,019
    Great golden ale from the best brewery in NSW
    edski2, trumpy955, act180 and 1 others like this.

  3. #9903
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    182
    loved the green so much I had to get a new yellow Boxer

    Fatman, edski2, trumpy955 and 3 others like this.

  4. #9904
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Pilbara
    Posts
    333
    Guys,
    ETA on the Bonza RDA?

    Got a few things in my shopping cart but willing to hold off if it's not too far away.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    edski2, act180 and JakeFloyd like this.

  5. #9905
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by helixx View Post
    Guys,
    ETA on the Bonza RDA?
    Got a few things in my shopping cart but willing to hold off if it's not too far away.
    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    We have them on the way, but no ETA yet unfortunately.
    helixx and act180 like this.

  6. #9906
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    25

    Keeping out of Trouble- The VapourEyes ChitChat Thread!

    Hey Team* wondering if you guys will be stocking the csmnt squonk pins ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Psilo; 07-11-17 at 03:18 AM.

  7. #9907
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    Hey Team* wondering if you guys will be stocking the csmnt squonk pins ?
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We did stock those, but I don't think we have plans to get more in unfortunately.

  8. #9908
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Pilbara
    Posts
    333
    Hi guys,
    Quick question around the sifi vaperz cloud mod and the .15 coil limit. Is this limit imposed because of the internals(side switch)? Would they handle a bit more? I know they'd be erring on the side of caution but has anyone actually tested it?

    Probably looking at .12ish if i were to pick one up

    The missus has bad hands and I've never been able to get her into a mech tube because of the button location but reckon she might use one of these.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by helixx; 15-11-17 at 08:51 PM.

  9. #9909
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by helixx View Post
    Hi guys,
    Quick question around the sifi vaperz cloud mod and the .15 coil limit. Is this limit imposed because of the internals(side switch)? Would they handle a bit more? I know they'd be erring on the side of caution but has anyone actually tested it?
    Probably looking at .12ish if i were to pick one up
    The missus has bad hands and I've never been able to get her into a mech tube because of the button location but reckon she might use one of these.
    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    That rating would definitely be on the 'safer' side.
    It doesn't seem to have been tested thoroughly, but this guy seems to have built a 0.12ohm coil and not had any issues : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=terkr0yVdg4
    You can certainly run a 0.12ohm coil on it, but your switch will heat up and may cause damage to the switch due to simply not having enough metal there to pass the current.
    helixx likes this.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 05:27 PM.