Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Buy E cigarette from China E cig Manufactory

Buy E cigarette from China E cig Manufactory

Hello everyone, welcome to visit ecigsbuy, the Electronic Cigarette Center, one sourcing stop for consumer E-cigarette wholesaler, E-cigarette distributor and E-cigarette dropshipper, we offer only the highest quality and latest smoking alternatives on the market at wholesale price. All of our products are imported directly from manufactory, sowe can keep the low price. Right here, You will find traditional e-cigarettes, pen-style e-cigarette, e-cigars, e-pipes, and most kits include 2 atomizers, 2 batteries,1 battery charger, and a 5 pack of cartridges.Wish you having a cool shopping experience at ecigsbuy!

I will update our products in this thread.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ecigsale View Post
    Hello everyone, welcome to visit ecigsbuy, the Electronic Cigarette Center, one sourcing stop for consumer E-cigarette wholesaler, E-cigarette distributor and E-cigarette dropshipper, we offer only the highest quality and latest smoking alternatives on the market at wholesale price. All of our products are imported directly from manufactory, sowe can keep the low price. Right here, You will find traditional e-cigarettes, pen-style e-cigarette, e-cigars, e-pipes, and most kits include 2 atomizers, 2 batteries,1 battery charger, and a 5 pack of cartridges.Wish you having a cool shopping experience at ecigsbuy!

I will update our products in this thread.
    They aren't wholesale prices, and they are product type not original. If prices were lower would probably have a serious look.

AVF Regular
    I would suggest you try not to post new threads - keep everything in one thread - makes it easier to find for you, and us.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    Wow ...

Where is my nope gif

Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    They aren't wholesale prices, and they are product type not original. If prices were lower would probably have a serious look.
    Thanks for your reply. If you want to wholesale, you need to contact us first. And we can talk about wholesale prices. Our website has the Online Services. Welcome to consult.

Quote Originally Posted by Altered1 View Post
    I would suggest you try not to post new threads - keep everything in one thread - makes it easier to find for you, and us.
    Thanks for your suggestion. I will keep my posts all in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Courage View Post
    Wow ...

Where is my nope gif
    Hi,Courage.How about our store? Welcome to give us suggestions.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ecigsale View Post
    All of our products are imported directly from manufactory,....

I can't work out if you mean 'my new factory' or manufacturer's factory', or you just created a brilliant new word!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder View Post
    I can't work out if you mean 'my new factory' or manufacturer's factory', or you just created a brilliant new word!
    yes,you are right. I created a new word. lol
    Actually, It mean manufacturer's factory.

Hello everyone, today I want to recommend a new arrival product in my store. It's the......in fact, it just our DIY. The kit consists of two parts, the atomizer(eGo CE4) and the EVOD battery. Look at the photos below.

Is it look like well? The EVOD battery Capacity is 900mAh. The color has black, clear, red, pink, purple, green, blue, yellow.
    For More details, you can follow this eGo CE4 900mAh EVOD Battery E Cigarette Blister Packing kits

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast