Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Reinvent yourself with TRUVAPE

Reinvent yourself with TRUVAPE

TRUVAPE have taken vaping to the next innovative platform with a sophisticated product range of e-cigarettes and liquids. The brand launched their online product range in January 2012 and opened their first vaping studio and store in Greater Manchester in 2013.

Only the best quality liquids are showcased in their product portfolio, which are fully tested and offer a less harmful alternative to tobacco. Medical grade nicotine is used in all liquids as well as pharmaceutical grade PG & VG and 100% natural flavours. There are twenty-eight flavours to choose from their range which includes grape, cherry, double mint, watermelon, coffee, cheesecake and smooth tobacco, to name a few.

Vaping is the next generation lifestyle choice and more cost effective and safer than smoking. You can determine your nicotine intake and all liquids are tar-free. TRUVAPE scents are fresh, sweet, and mild and will satisfy your cravings in a safer environment.

With over 1,500,000 smokers in the UK switching to vaping last year, it has created a trend with forward-thinking health-conscious individuals who want to kick their habit with a sophisticated, clever and sensible attitude. TRUVAPE vaping pens are slick, stylish, effortless and contemporary giving the brand a refined look and feel.

TRUVAPE Managing Director, Lee Bryan says

We are seeing more tobacco users visiting our store asking for information on making the switch to electronic cigarettes. Its great to see people who have been smoking for 30-40 years wanting to make a positive change to less harmful products. The advantage that TRUVAPE has is the fact that our liquids are made to strict manufacturing standards with the finest ingredients and natural flavours. All our sales agents work on the ethos of consultative sales, so we help the client choose the right product to suit their previous smoking style.
    Reinvent yourself - Smoking your way!
    TRUVAPE Coupon Code: VW006 (-10%)

Edited: see this post

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Fantastic well done
    Old Dog likes this.

N Sydney, Aus, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
    sophisticated product
    innovative platform
    product portfolio

Too much $. Cigalikes. Try again.
    spud likes this.

]6⁹.12[

CMB
    AVF Regular
    So what can you do for us Vapers here in Australia, Truvape?
    sushiaddiction likes this.

Truly expensive stuff. $33 AUD cigalike, and thats not including postage or pre-filled cartridges. Meh.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    Hey Truvape, the chaps so far have been generous.
    I'm not sure if you have read any of our forum at all, but we've moved on since maggoty bully beef and forelock tugging.
    With the greatest respect, could you please take a truvape prodcut, any product, and think of the device as an opinion and...

Really, your post is ignorant and patronising at best.
    Try harder, start now.
    Old Dog, mathsguy, davee and 6 others like this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Wasn't there some rule about vendor links in signatures?
    spud likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    Hey Truvape, the chaps so far have been generous.
    I'm not sure if you have read any of our forum at all, but we've moved on since maggoty bully beef and forelock tugging.
    With the greatest respect, could you please take a truvape prodcut, any product, and think of the device as an opinion and...

Really, your post is ignorant and patronising at best.
    Try harder, start now.
    Mrgruffy you are so honest it's great I was thinking the same thing, but I would have said insert sideways
    MrGruffy and Hidden1 like this.

The "reinvent yourself" got me in. Was excited to reinvent my vaping experience..... And well.... Um.... As per Mr Gruffy!

I'm pretty sure I'll stick with my "current superior self"......

Cheers
    mathsguy and MrGruffy like this.

If I truly reinvent myself, how will I know - as my new self must be unaware of my old self. Your proposition is impossible to asses and furthermore implies I am my own invention. While I could accept that in a metaphysical sense, I am fairly certain that had I indeed self-invented a priori, I would have been a slightly better quidditch player and got laid more often by the Palmer Girls - so I am afraid I cannot accept the premise of your proposition.

I shall petition the Royal Society for your immediate removal - such a logical faux pas is unbecoming to say the least!
    Old Dog, pcan68, Gresh11 and 3 others like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast